George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 138 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
It ain't Wilson. It's the scheme. He's just running in a KS scheme. With gloves dipped in oil. If you are putting on the ground you are making a difference, not the kind we want..

I'm on the anybody but Wilson train. Not to say he's off the team.. just give him a week or two to figure out the ball security issue.

First you damn well know SF isn't gonna trade for him.

lmao

So this is what they currently have for picks next yr

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.

I guess Shanny and Lynch said "Fu*k them picks"
What number is he wearing?
Originally posted by raywm3:
Just getting up and seeing this. Wow. Honestly not sure how I feel about it. I didn't feel RB was one of our problems.

wut? Have you not watched them this season?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

23 probably unless Wilson gives up 22
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
So many pros and cons with this trade. I feel the strength of the trade is that it will help hide all of Jimmy g deficiencies. The offense needs someone to carry it. Last year Deebo was able to and this year we haven't found that spark. We know Jimmy g is at his best when we run 30 times a game and he's not forced to throw in predictable pass situations. Plus Jimmy g doesn't throw outside of a 15 yard zone radius. Cmc will be his bff and once again we will all say all Jimmy g does is win.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
TThere's a lot of different ways it can go. Shanny's never had a star in the backfield we'll see how he manages the play calling the ball distribution. McCaffrey brings a great skill set but with four other all Pros on the field there's going to be politics in where the ball goes. I think that's not good. We had some of that before the trade now it will be Amplified. The matchups are there for Shanny to exploit. Let's see if he does. We're still fundamentally weak at iol which does not make anyone feel good

As long as they put points up and win no one will care. All our other guys (minus BA who's still getting a 1st rd paycheck) are being paid a ton regardless.

I agree the IOL isn't special, young guys that imo are actually playing better than I thought this early in their careers. Honestly it's center that is the problem and I didn't see any teams trading their good starting center anywhere.

personally I wanted to get another boundary CB and a little better at DT. I'll take a super star playmaker though. Really it cost us a 2nd end of the day. Still have multiple 3rds a 5th a couple 7ths plus we will get another 5th in the comp formula (and another 3rd if Ryans leaves).
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
So this is what they currently have for picks next yr

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.

I guess Shanny and Lynch said "Fu*k them picks"

Sorta… Really the only thing that mattered was that 2nd imo. They still have multiple 3rds. Will get another 5th and we will see if Ryans leaves.
What's the over/under for which week he goes on IR?

He should wear his dad's number when he was here. 81
Originally posted by YACBros85:
A 3rd grade post right here.

A 2nd grade response
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
A 3rd grade post right here.

A 2nd grade response

Oh s**t that peewee Herman level response
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
2 people who when together have had deep playoff runs. Some people

And both same people LOST
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
2 people who when together have had deep playoff runs. Some people

And both same people LOST

So have Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, Joe Montana and Bill Walsh. You get the point your post was dumb
Share 49ersWebzone