George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 152 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by 49ermaddog:
What's the over/under for which week he goes on IR?

Wk 12
Kyle just got himself a cheat code.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
A 3rd grade post right here.

A 2nd grade response

Oh s**t that peewee Herman level response

You notice how he didn't include his 3rd grade post when he quoted me? He knew I was right.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Oct 21, 2022 at 5:57 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
A 3rd grade post right here.

A 2nd grade response

Oh s**t that peewee Herman level response

Hahahaahaha
I don't dislike the move, but…there is always a but CMC seems like a step backwards.

I really though Kyle was heading towards an offense like we saw from the Falcons Sunday

Big road grading linemen, and an assortment of big backs to wear you out, and a read option qb

This is a step back to day one, a smaller versatile back who is a slashing home run hitter, and can catch…

Feels desperate
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
What number is he wearing?

23 probably unless Wilson gives up 22

Wilson is giving that number up.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
What number is he wearing?

He should wear his dad's number when he was here. 81

Thar would be cool.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
So this is what they currently have for picks next yr

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.

I guess Shanny and Lynch said "Fu*k them picks"

Sorta… Really the only thing that mattered was that 2nd imo. They still have multiple 3rds. Will get another 5th and we will see if Ryans leaves.

Yeah, but still no 1st or 2nd. That worries me.
Kyle has his first blue chip RB since he and his dad drafted that stud TD while they were in Denver. However, CMC is more like a Marshall Faulk, and with his hands in Kyle's offense??? Even though CMC is pretty fragile, just that high ceiling potential alone is going to have everyone soon forgetting all the draft capital we gave up for him.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I don't dislike the move, but…there is always a but CMC seems like a step backwards.

I really though Kyle was heading towards an offense like we saw from the Falcons Sunday

Big road grading linemen, and an assortment of big backs to wear you out, and a read option qb

This is a step back to day one, a smaller versatile back who is a slashing home run hitter, and can catch…

Feels desperate

So I guess oline is an after thought
And both same people LOST

Hahaha guess we shouldn't trade for Josh Allen, Herbert, Justin Jefferson, Nick Chubb, Lamar Jackson, myles Garrett etc…what a bunch of losers!
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
So I guess oline is an after thought

Who was available? Who is being replaced here?
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:
Kyle has his first blue chip RB since he and his dad drafted that stud TD while they were in Denver. However, CMC is more like a Marshall Faulk, and with his hands in Kyle's offense??? Even though CMC is pretty fragile, just that high ceiling potential alone is going to have everyone soon forgetting all the draft capital we gave up for him.

Maybe I should say 2nd since TD. Cinton Portis needs some respect. And everyone should remember even since they coached in Denver, the Shanahans can make even average RBs look good in their offense the way they play them. Now Kyle has his very own Marshall Faulk to play with!!!!! Very excited!!!!!!!!!
So this is what they currently have for picks next yr

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.

I guess Shanny and Lynch said "Fu*k them picks"

Sorta… Really the only thing that mattered was that 2nd imo. They still have multiple 3rds. Will get another 5th and we will see if Ryans leaves.

Yeah, but still no 1st or 2nd. That worries me.
Why? We have a lot of our core pieces for a super bowl roster. Draft is never guaranteed. We could always pick up other pieces in free agency. Maybe if we were rebuilding we would need those draft picks
[ Edited by Alfienator on Oct 21, 2022 at 6:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone