LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 151 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

This was quite the news to wake up to. I'm ready to see how this all plays out. Pretty pumped!
ahhh I new this place would be just loaded with dumbs**t pissy takes. Never disappoints. The worst fan forum in the league cant even get consistently excited about a huge midseason addition at a position of need.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So this is what they currently have for picks next yr

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.

We got rid of all the potential bad picks in the early rounds, and keeping the good talent value late round picks lol

Deceptive
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 21, 2022 at 6:17 AM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Kyle just got himself a cheat code.

This is setting up for next year guys and girls. Trey on a zone read with Deebo and MCM with an upgraded oline via a raised cap. Good God.😳😳😳
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.

I guess Shanny and Lynch said "Fu*k them picks"

Sorta… Really the only thing that mattered was that 2nd imo. They still have multiple 3rds. Will get another 5th and we will see if Ryans leaves.

Yeah, but still no 1st or 2nd. That worries me.

Everyone seems to think the Niners 1st round picks suck anyway. If he can stay healthy he's a real weapon but he has a lot of mileage even though he's only 26. He has an injury history as well but that never seems to stop the Niners. Their players get hurt regardless of whether they're healthy when drafted or not. With the addition of McCaffery they could end uo with a high enough W-L record that those picks will all be near the end of the rounds anyway.

He definitely can help with screen passes and runs. Even downfield throws since he's an excellent route runner and has good hands. I'll say thumbs upon this because they also beat out the Rams on a player for a change but I'll be holding my breath.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
ahhh I new this place would be just loaded with dumbs**t pissy takes. Never disappoints. The worst fan forum in the league cant even get consistently excited about a huge midseason addition at a position of need.

100%
f**k Alex Mack for retiring. OLine would be looking real solid with him at center
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Sad but true.

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

I guess Shanny and Lynch said "Fu*k them picks"

Sorta… Really the only thing that mattered was that 2nd imo. They still have multiple 3rds. Will get another 5th and we will see if Ryans leaves.

Yeah, but still no 1st or 2nd. That worries me.

Meh that 1st was gone long ago. One 2nd rd pick isn't gonna make or break this roster.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I don't dislike the move, but…there is always a but CMC seems like a step backwards.

I really though Kyle was heading towards an offense like we saw from the Falcons Sunday

Big road grading linemen, and an assortment of big backs to wear you out, and a read option qb

This is a step back to day one, a smaller versatile back who is a slashing home run hitter, and can catch…

Feels desperate

Some truth here.

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
f**k Alex Mack for retiring. OLine would be looking real solid with him at center

Agreed. We just need capable there. We need a general who can call out protections and knows his responsibilities
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wilson's better-NY

I know NYs happy and we all are. This can put us as a serious threat for SB #6 for the next few years. Love it. We are probably drafting VERY LATE, like 31 or 32 so those draft picks…..add a round to them.

The Rams are s**tting themselves, just like I did

wait he said Jeff Wilson's better?
Kyle got a WR that can play RB in Deebo. Now he has a RB that can play WR in CMC. Those LB gonna go sideways and upside down tryna figure this out after the snap.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I don't dislike the move, but…there is always a but CMC seems like a step backwards.

I really though Kyle was heading towards an offense like we saw from the Falcons Sunday

Big road grading linemen, and an assortment of big backs to wear you out, and a read option qb

This is a step back to day one, a smaller versatile back who is a slashing home run hitter, and can catch…

Feels desperate

Some truth here.

Lol wait are you telling me CMC can't run inside zone or power? You guys watch other players and what their team runs before complaining about the player?
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Agreed. We just need capable there. We need a general who can call out protections and knows his responsibilities

TThe Carolina Center was on the market wasn't he?
Share 49ersWebzone