There are 145 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
It ain't Wilson. It's the scheme. He's just running in a KS scheme. With gloves dipped in oil. If you are putting on the ground you are making a difference, not the kind we want..

I'm on the anybody but Wilson train. Not to say he's off the team.. just give him a week or two to figure out the ball security issue.

First you damn well know SF isn't gonna trade for him.

lmao

haha cant blame ya
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
ahhh I new this place would be just loaded with dumbs**t pissy takes. Never disappoints. The worst fan forum in the league cant even get consistently excited about a huge midseason addition at a position of need.

So why not get excited with those who are stoked about the move?
Also… didn't know we had the room in IR🤪
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wilson's better-NY

I know NYs happy and we all are. This can put us as a serious threat for SB #6 for the next few years. Love it. We are probably drafting VERY LATE, like 31 or 32 so those draft picks…..add a round to them.

The Rams are s**tting themselves, just like I did

wait he said Jeff Wilson's better?

I never once since Wilson was better…in fact I made it a point to say that CMC would absolutely be the best RB on this roster. I have no idea why he made that post because it's factually in correct (and he knows it).

I said Wilson was avg almost 5 ypc and overall our IOL was a bigger problem then RB. I also said from my POV I like what CMC brings as a pass catcher even more and what Kyle could dial up.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I don't dislike the move, but…there is always a but CMC seems like a step backwards.

I really though Kyle was heading towards an offense like we saw from the Falcons Sunday

Big road grading linemen, and an assortment of big backs to wear you out, and a read option qb

This is a step back to day one, a smaller versatile back who is a slashing home run hitter, and can catch…

Feels desperate

Some truth here.

Lol wait are you telling me CMC can't run inside zone or power? You guys watch other players and what their team runs before complaining about the player?

HHey it could work out too. Back off Bub. Don't like giving up all the pics. Also it feels like this is something different for Shanny. Have to go all the way back to his Morris days to remember how to run a feature back offense
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
f**k Alex Mack for retiring. OLine would be looking real solid with him at center

Agreed. We just need capable there. We need a general who can call out protections and knows his responsibilities

TThe Carolina Center was on the market wasn't he?

Never heard a thing about Elfien being available. He's not very good either.
This is a great way to start a Friday morning! We are going to be a big headache for DC's. Good stuff!!! Go 49ers
Went on family vacation on Lake Norman las June and our "neighbor" was none other than CMC. Had to go by our House/dock to get out to the lake. Went by a few times while we were out there. Him and his group always waved and talked on the way by. Sweet ass Boat!
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
ahhh I new this place would be just loaded with dumbs**t pissy takes. Never disappoints. The worst fan forum in the league cant even get consistently excited about a huge midseason addition at a position of need.

The people who are upset about this move also would have been saying to fire Lynch and Kyle if the Rams traded for CMC. It's the craziest thing
Not complaining
I don't dislike the move, but…there is always a but CMC seems like a step backwards.

I really though Kyle was heading towards an offense like we saw from the Falcons Sunday

Big road grading linemen, and an assortment of big backs to wear you out, and a read option qb

This is a step back to day one, a smaller versatile back who is a slashing home run hitter, and can catch…

Feels desperate

Some truth here.

Lol wait are you telling me CMC can't run inside zone or power? You guys watch other players and what their team runs before complaining about the player?

Not complaining I love CMC and wanted him in the draft. He's a stud and great addition.

with our draft picks in the last two years we have gone away from smaller do it all backs and taken bigger backs.

we have gone for larger guards as well

we went all in on a Mobil QB

we have been moving a new direction, this feels like a step back…also not complaining about a step back

i loved the Breada and Mostert backfield with Jimmy a quick release run the play kinda QB…

the Falcons offense is where I thought we were heading…now…who knows

Hopefully play on grass will keep him healthy
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wilson's better-NY

I know NYs happy and we all are. This can put us as a serious threat for SB #6 for the next few years. Love it. We are probably drafting VERY LATE, like 31 or 32 so those draft picks…..add a round to them.

The Rams are s**tting themselves, just like I did

wait he said Jeff Wilson's better?

I never once since Wilson was better…in fact I made it a point to say that CMC would absolutely be the best RB on this roster. I have no idea why he made that post because it's factually in correct (and he knows it).

I said Wilson was avg almost 5 ypc and overall our IOL was a bigger problem then RB. I also said from my POV I like what CMC brings as a pass catcher even more and what Kyle could dial up.
You didn't exactly say it, but your five pages in the Carolina fire sale thread of why we shouldn't get CMC because Wilson is doing whatever is saying it

all good glad you changed direction and not like some others here who hate it because they don't know s**t
Not complaining

Not complaining I love CMC and wanted him in the draft. He's a stud and great addition.

with our draft picks in the last two years we have gone away from smaller do it all backs and taken bigger backs.

we have been moving a new direction, this feels like a step back…also not complaining about a step back

i loved the Breada and Mostert backfield with Jimmy a quick release run the play kinda QB…

CMC can run whatever running scheme you want to play. Did it with Cam all the same.

it's not like TDP is gone either, they can still toss him in there. Same with Mitchell. You can have both guys on the field. You can lineup CMC in the slot and have TDP out there.

mom pumped to see why Kyle scheme's up vs just the run game.
Not complaining

The Falcons offense is nothing to aspire to. Kyle is simply adjusting, the Pats in the Superbowl vs Rams showed how to defeat a consistent OZ attack, all Kyle wants is the ability to effectively run the football in a variety of ways.

CMC can only help that.
CMC was 4th in yards from scrimmage with a bad team with a bad QB and a below average O line. He'll now be playing with an upgrade at QB, better O line and of course Kyle's play calling that should find creative ways to use his skills. We all hate losing draft picks but when you have a chance to get a true weapon, not just an average player then you do it. Lynch has been criticized numerous times on this forum for not making the bold moves and allowing the Rams to beat us to quality players. Now we reversed the script on them.
Share 49ersWebzone