LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 139 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Chargers Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Chargers Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 10

Niners loaded with talent, fully rested off a bye week, starters returning to the lineup.

NO EXCUSE TO LOSE THIS GAME!
One thing that gives me pause is that during the Shanahan era, coming out of the bye week has not been much of a positive. The team has sometimes seemed lethargic and out of sync.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
One thing that gives me pause is that during the Shanahan era, coming out of the bye week has not been much of a positive. The team has sometimes seemed lethargic and out of sync.

On the other hand, it gives players an extra week to get back on the field and Kyle has an extra week to figure out ways to use CMC. The Chargers defense is pretty bad so the Niners should be able to score. As long as they don't allow Herbert to sit back there and pick them apart, this should be a win. It looks like he going to be without his two best receivers and one starting O lineman.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Niners loaded with talent, fully rested off a bye week, starters returning to the lineup.

Aslong as the team doesn't come out flat and lethargic, we should win this one, then again, I thought we'd beat the Falcons too, so who knows what version of the team we'll see this game.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Aslong as the team doesn't come out flat and lethargic, we should win this one, then again, I thought we'd beat the Falcons too, so who knows what version of the team we'll see this game.

We passed the ball 41 times in that game and only put 14 points on the score board.

I know right Rams are 0-2 after their bye and in a spiral
hella fans sleeping on the chargers. they are a good team.

remember what happend in the other games this season that we thought we were gonna whoop ass in? we get OUR asses whooped. by inferior teams.

hopefully the players an coaches are not taking this week lightly.
With the offensive firepower and 2 weeks rest, Niners win by 4pts
Anthony Lynn revenge game?
Originally posted by cortana49:
suit'em up bang bang

Originally posted by YACBros85:

We passed the ball 41 times in that game and only put 14 points on the score board.

Let's hope we have success with running the ball early on, so we don't have to play from behind again and rely on JG and the pass offense to win us the game.
Originally posted by cortana49:

yes.

Originally posted by YACBros85:

Let's hope we have success with running the ball early on, so we don't have to play from behind again and rely on JG and the pass offense to win us the game.

Put it this way, the outcome of the game will set the trajectory of how the rest of the season will play out for the Niners.

All things considered, this has to be a statement game.
Excited for the game.
Major red flag if we can't run up and down this team. I expect Jimmy to have passing attempts in the low to mid 20's this game. D can't sleep on Herbert just because I Williams and Allen can't play
Share 49ersWebzone