Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
And he was an equipment manager too.

Still rocking the hat

Oh s**t just noticed that lol.

thats where he gets his genius playcalling from.... the magical hat
I've never seen this picture before. That's awesome.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
What a power duo this was

49erswebzone 1995:

Seifert should retire! We should've kept Shanahan! We have Pete Carroll to run the D! Grbac > Young

I don't think anyone would have ever said that about Grbac, but the rest of it is par for the course. 😂😂😂

Oh, there was that debate…circa 1996

Forgot for '95: Trestman sucks!!!
Go 49ers!
Herbert is overrated
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Herbert is overrated

i think he still has a minor rib injury and it doesnt help that all his weapons apart from. Eckler is injured
Originally posted by ritz126:
Herbert is overrated

i think he still has a minor rib injury and it doesnt help that all his weapons apart from. Eckler is injured

That was not my impression watching the game. He was accurate, strong arm, and good size.

The chargers are susceptible to the run.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
That was not my impression watching the game. He was accurate, strong arm, and good size.

The chargers are susceptible to the run.

he averaged 5.7 yards/attempt

to keep that in reference you would have to go over 2 years to find Jimmy G to have a YPA that low

and over the past month those are normal stats for Herbert
Very beatable team, before the season I could've expected an L but if that game last week was a sign of things to come we can beat them with a 19' playoff Vikings and GB win running the ball mainly
Defense usually has massive issues with good qbs besides Rodgers. This won't be easy.
Niners by 13

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Herbert is overrated

No my friend, that title would belong to Geno Smith.
Chargers do not look good.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Herbert is overrated

Herbert is the 3rd QB amongst QBs I'd want on the niners (Mahomes and Allen).

Not overrated.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Herbert is overrated

Lol I was letting my dogs run at the park and listening to the radio in my car and they were talking Geno as an MVP candidate on ESPN radio.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 6, 2022 at 2:54 PM ]
We've got a problem…Brady and the Bucs PLUS Stafford and the Rams have stolen our gameplan and the way in which we play. Both teams are playing like we did in our 4 losses…ie, they are stinking it up, dropping balls, having FGs blocked, offsides, PI, Rams punting on all but one 4 down series in 1st half.

Both teams look inept, look like they didn't take the wake-up call this morning, and both look like warmed over schid. So here's the question: It is obvious they are both copying us in our 4 losses. So what in the devil is it that they are both doing today and we have done in 4 Losses?
Both these teams look like bottom feeders, and it will be a shame when one wins…because neither team deserves to.

Compare that with our last outing, where we drubbed the Rams (in 2nd half) and walked away with a laugher. What exactly is going on that made us look like that for 4 games, and makes both teams now just stink it up so badly? If somebody can figure that out then we are golden the rest of the yr, if we just avoid doing whatever those two loser teams are doing right now,

As Tony Romo said, "somebody is screwing up on every play." Incredible how it seems this is exactly how we played, in our 4 losses. It's as if players are just not paying attention. And darned if we didn't look exactly like that in our 4 Ls.

Our moment of truth comes this week, when we see if we can reproduce our 2nd half of rams game. Can we repeat the same great playcalls, the same D, the same intensity, the same attention to detail,, the same QB play , the same RB and WR play, the same OL play?
Share 49ersWebzone