Shocker: 49ers list Christian McCaffrey among 7 inactives vs. Jets →

There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 10

Originally posted by Ark49er:
Vance Joseph needs to have another gameplan when he faces the 49ers again. This old thing about making Jimmy G beat you is going to fade away faster than the Cardinals playoff hopes after this game. You better believe that the league was put on notice tonight! Teams will have to play us differently or suffer what the Cardinals have in this game.

It wasn't a bad idea. Vance Joseph's defense was just made an example of. I expect to see this approach 1 more game. If Jimmy shreds that team, then defensive coordinators will have to go back to the drawing board.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 49erBrodie70:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 91til:
How's that for a complete game?

Exactly what the Dr ordered

Thank you Dr. Bill Walsh!

Perfectly-Shaped BUTTS 🍑👃🏿

Is that supposed to be St. Thomas Aquinas?

are you saying kylrs offense is a cheap dime novel?

I don't know where you get that from. St. Thomas Aquinas wanted to join a particular sect of Christianity. His family disapproved, so they locked him in their castle for a year. He still refused to change his mind, so they put a prostitute in his cell with him to seduce him so that he broke his vow of chastity. So he prayed hard and expelled the prostitute from his cell using a fiery branch, which he then used to burn the symbol of the cross on his symbol door. That night, it's said two angels visited him and gifted him with a magical belt that would protect his virginity from all evils that any wench could attack him with.

It is said to his very day he is maidenless, his virtuous virginity protected by the belt around his waste. He has over 9000 hit points, a million constitution, max wisdom and intelligence, and uncountable wealth.
Just fabulous thanks everyone..cheers, beers, more wins are near!
PLAY OF THE GAME:
PLAY OF THE GAME:

Dude was just posing for the cameras. Sorry Purdy, you're not bad looking, but you're no Jimmy.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Vance Joseph needs to have another gameplan when he faces the 49ers again. This old thing about making Jimmy G beat you is going to fade away faster than the Cardinals playoff hopes after this game. You better believe that the league was put on notice tonight! Teams will have to play us differently or suffer what the Cardinals have in this game.

It wasn't a bad idea. Vance Joseph's defense was just made an example of. I expect to see this approach 1 more game. If Jimmy shreds that team, then defensive coordinators will have to go back to the drawing board.

If I was an opposing defensive coordinator, I'd go with a blitz heavy gameplan to see if Jimmy can consistently beat the blitz and force him to just go to his hot read every time... which is not a foolproof strategy by any means, because that hot read would be Deebo or CMC, and they would presumably have one guy to beat for a big gain.

Also tough, because Shanahan is going to mix it up with screens and keep you guessing with the run game.

It's going to be very interesting to see what opposing defenses try to do.
[ Edited by Wubbie on Nov 21, 2022 at 8:51 PM ]
PLAY OF THE GAME:

Baby Bosa 😂😂😂😂😂
PLAY OF THE GAME:

Still managed to run for 5 yards.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
PLAY OF THE GAME:

Kyle Shanahan play-calling GENIUS…Coach of the Year
Any updates on dre?

Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Any updates on dre?

Forgot about Dre
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

He bailed himself out, dude's damn legs are nearly as thick as Mason's, just powered through.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Any updates on dre?

Forgot about Dre

Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

If I was an opposing defensive coordinator, I'd go with a blitz heavy gameplan to see if Jimmy can consistently beat the blitz and force him to just go to his hot read every time... which is not a foolproof strategy by any means, because that hot read would be Deebo or CMC, and they would presumably have one guy to beat for a big gain.

Also tough, because Shanahan is going to mix it up with screens and keep you guessing with the run game.

It's going to be very interesting to see what opposing defenses try to do.

That seems like a death wish. We have YAC monsters. If Jimmy hits just a couple of hot reads, its end game- more so than any other team in the league. I agree it will be interesting to see the approach.
The mass hara kiri on the Cards postgame show is just:

Share 49ersWebzone