Greg little's PBLK grade….20.5 👀

Good Lord!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good Lord!

Ok since I don't do PFF or any other stat site I'm gonna assume that's not bad it's horrible.

The refs should bring that up by 15 points though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good Lord!

Ok since I don't do PFF or any other stat site I'm gonna assume that's not bad it's horrible.

The refs should bring that up by 15 points though.
Haha, so true.
They don't get any bigger than this
Woke up to clear skies over the stadium, weather radar looks clear for the day. Should be perfect football weather
I feel like we are going to beat their ass. Our team is scary when they're motivated to play the opponent.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Woke up to clear skies over the stadium, weather radar looks clear for the day. Should be perfect football weather

Chauncey this morning

34-17 niners
Originally posted by tankle104:
I feel like we are going to beat their ass. Our team is scary when they're motivated to play the opponent.

I didn't want to say it because I'm superstitious. Thank you for saying it. As I said before this is a contending heavyweight against a good middleweight.

LFG!!
If we don't get to Tua we loose.Kyle is the junker HC version of McDaniel. McDaniels is running the same playbook with an actual NFL qb and way faster wr's. We, on the other hand are apparently open to being mediocre for the next ten years with Jimmy. f**king nightmare
Originally posted by socal1632:
If we don't get to Tua we loose.Kyle is the junker HC version of McDaniel. McDaniels is running the same playbook with an actual NFL qb and way faster wr's. We, on the other hand are apparently open to being mediocre for the next ten years with Jimmy. f**king nightmare

dont worry, if Niners win today, you'll be a fan again!
  • thl408
Originally posted by socal1632:

Let's go Niners!
24-20 9ers.
Share 49ersWebzone