LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 389 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Buccaneers Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Buccaneers Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 14

• thl408

• Sunday December 11, 2022; 1:25pm PT

Please post pregame news, observations & discussion here.
Man I had wanted to see Jimmy and Tom for so many years. This would have been the only chance. Oh well. Moving forward I hope Tom cry's like a little girl when he is placed on the turf over and over by Nick and squad.
Purdy > Brady
totally winnable game

niners at home, bucs are NOT explosive, and Purdy is the best kept secret hahaha
Bucs flying cross country on a short week, too.
  • thl408
Originally posted by captveg:
Bucs flying cross country on a short week, too.

After playing what should be a hard fought divisional game (Saints).
Either Brock has something or we come crashing down to earth. Can't wait to find out this game.
Next two games are absolutely pivotal. Win these next two, and we're in a very very good position to take the division title at least.
2 of the next 3 games are against the leagues #5 pass defense (TB) and #10 pass defense (WAS). We should learn a lot about Purdy in the next 3 weeks.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Brock Purdy as a 7th rounder first start I'd getting 3 pts over Tom Brady. Obviously this speaks to our whole team vs theirs, but that's an interesting line.

Has a rookie ever been FAVORED over Brady?
I don't count the last game for anything as far as an evaluation is concerned. I don't bowl often, but when I do, I always get at least one strike on my first game. Afterwards, however, I come back down to earth and really, really suck.

Once Brock has to think and operate according to a gameplan instead of instincts, we'll see what he really is. I'm afraid that once again a Superbowl ready roster is tanked by another Jimmy G injury.
Buccs are on a short week and have to travel cross country.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Brock Purdy as a 7th rounder first start I'd getting 3 pts over Tom Brady. Obviously this speaks to our whole team vs theirs, but that's an interesting line.

Has a rookie ever been FAVORED over Brady?

Home advantage is 3 points isn't it? So in other words it's a pick 'em.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
totally winnable game

niners at home, bucs are NOT explosive, and Purdy is the best kept secret hahaha

if we unleash the same exact pass rush as we did vs the dolphins, it should be a walk in the park
Share 49ersWebzone