LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 259 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Commanders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 16

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Commanders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 16

Go 49ers!
Dre Greenlaw was not even an alternate to the pro-bowl. I feel sorry for those Commanders RB's and WR's this Saturday.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Dre Greenlaw was not even an alternate to the pro-bowl. I feel sorry for those Commanders RB's and WR's this Saturday.

what's the over/under on how many commanders greenlaw will body slam to the turf?
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 21, 2022 at 7:05 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Nick Bosa to get his 1st 4 sack game and wraps up the DPOY.

Parsons got that s**t wrapped up.

Runner up would be Bosa......which the niners are familiar to be runner ups....

omg steeler fans are so stupid

bosa leads parsons in about every category

Morons that don't do their research. Also Bosa MISSED 1.5 games
These dude's have Jim "f**ked over our 2007 season" Hostler on their staff. I hope we blow them out just to stick it to him. f**k that guy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
These dude's have Jim "f**ked over our 2007 season" Hostler on their staff. I hope we blow them out just to stick it to him. f**k that guy.

What did Jim Hostler have to do with that season??
Anyone in the microbrewery industry? I have a concept I wish to discuss.. Big Brock's Amber Bock.. a much better brew than Heinicken
WASH dline can wreck our whole game if our oline doesn't come ready and now that Chase Young is coming back
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Dec 22, 2022 at 9:55 AM ]
Chase young gonna play. I can't imagine he's gonna play many reps though. Dude hasn't played football in over a year
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Chase young gonna play. I can't imagine he's gonna play many reps though. Dude hasn't played football in over a year

TW and Kyle both probably want to humiliate the commies. That's enough for me to have confidence.

Wish he came back next week. That's ok though, we got Trent to protect BCB from him
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Wish he came back next week. That's ok though, we got Trent to protect BCB from him

It's Glinch that worries me.

Hopefully BCB doesn't take too many unnecessary hits and we come away with a win and no Injuries.
might not be a difference in this game.. but in a month he may be
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
might not be a difference in this game.. but in a month he may be

Yeah that is what I believe as well. That is a desperate team coming to Levi so they have to throw it all out there and hope that the 49ers play a bad game similar to the Broncos or Bears games. It's highly unlikely they do that at this point of the season.
Well Mason got a tight hammy yesterday in practice so TDP you're up. If JP's not available anyone hoping McCaffrey would get a little bit of load management, I guess not.
Share 49ersWebzone