There are 252 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Commanders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 16

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Commanders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 16

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by FunkyChicken:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Chase young gonna play. I can't imagine he's gonna play many reps though. Dude hasn't played football in over a year

Came to post this. Please don't kill Brock

Brock is not in danger. He is the danger.

i posted this in Purdy thread earlier.

Big Trent gonna make Chase his gf again
All I want for Christmas is the 9ers to win, the 9ers to win 🎶
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol what a b--ch. That type of guy never has fun, not even on the Vegas strip. "It's rowdy here guys, I feel violated, I will remember this".
their only shot is to stack the box and stop our run, make purdy beat them
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

funny Deion tidbit….(just added it for fun in the pregame thread)
Bet Silverback loves beating the s**t out of the Commies.
I expect the 49ers to blow them out. But my inner NFL rigged conspiracy thinks the NFL will try to let the Commanders win this game or try to keep it close. They want as much playoff drama they can get.
Washington has a good D line and might present some problems for Purdy. It will be a good test for him because he'll see better defenses in the playoffs.
Originally posted by braap49er:
I expect the 49ers to blow them out. But my inner NFL rigged conspiracy thinks the NFL will try to let the Commanders win this game or try to keep it close. They want as much playoff drama they can get.

I actually think the NFL wants DET to make it, FWIW

Or the NFL wants Purdy to win every game including the Superbowl to cap a magical irrelevant season...

LFG
  • thl408

Won't be easy and they may need help from the offense to go up a few scores to force WAS away from their run game.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I actually think the NFL wants DET to make it, FWIW

What a story that would be! I can see that happening.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Or the NFL wants Purdy to win every game including the Superbowl to cap a magical irrelevant season...

I'm 100% down for this! Now that's a story baby!
Share 49ersWebzone