LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 133 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Commanders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 16

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Commanders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 16

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
we should blow these f**kers out

They just put up 12 points against NY. And people on this forum are afraid to play them. Lmfao.

Edit: 3 people voted Washington will win.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Dec 18, 2022 at 8:39 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Oh yeah
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, boys, go!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
we should blow these f**kers out

Long as they don't let their guard down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Where is everybody, this place is dead.
Tom Brady is not only going to make the playoffs, but host a home game. That dude is winning on a losing team. How is that possible?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Tom Brady is not only going to make the playoffs, but host a home game. That dude is winning on a losing team. How is that possible?

Because, he makes everyone around him better.

Going to be hilarious when they beat Dallas.
They just put up 12 points against NY. And people on this forum are afraid to play them. Lmfao.

Nfl doesn't really work that way. If it did, the chiefs would've destroyed the Texans today, etc.

But yes we should be able to handle the commanders!
I thought heineke was supposed to be good? My buddy kept saying with Brock we found our heineke but I saw nothing impressive today

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Going to be hilarious when they beat Dallas.

that would be
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
I thought heineke was supposed to be good? My buddy kept saying with Brock we found our heineke but I saw nothing impressive today

well brock has kyle
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Nfl doesn't really work that way. If it did, the chiefs would've destroyed the Texans today, etc.

But yes we should be able to handle the commanders!

Commanders beat the Eagles. Could be a trap game but 49ers are odds on favorites
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:

Heinicke isn't very good on 3rd down and has a low TD%. Their defense and ST's are what keep them in games. If we can shut down their run game and play turnover free football on offense, it will be an easy win.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Dec 19, 2022 at 4:41 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Share 49ersWebzone