There are 310 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Not a playoff team

LOL

Sure

Because having the lead in the first half after winning 9 straight is so TERRIBLE

Should just forfeit next week and wrap it up.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Crowd should be boooing

we still 12-4, leading the game and in the hunt for the 1 seed?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Huh

What?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
What a joke. The crowd should boo this pathetic team off the field. Jed York needs to dust off the Twitter account and apologize for this.

Loud noises!!!!
Can't stop third and 10+ to save their ass and now can't defend the run either. This defense picked the worst time possible to turn into an absolute pile of s**t.
I thought the defense and this DeMarco guy were humbled last week

what are they going to say after this one?
  • zero
  • Veteran
why am I holding my breath of 3rd and long's? It's like automatic that any group of asshats will convert a 3rd and 45 on this s**t defense now
Our defense needs to figure out something on 3rd & longs. Everytime we bring pressure, teams convert way to easy on us. Go 49ers
Playyyiing wayy down to our opponents
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Can't get off the on 3rd and 14 and 3rd and 11 with 4th string David Blough at QB. This team is getting beat next week.
I doubt it. Yet I agree the performace the last 2 weeks is concerning. Seems as if they again overlooked him.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Dline getting abused.

Hard to read a lot of these late season regular season games when a team has clinched a division. But, that looks like a little bit of a concern to me after last week.....getting beat at the point of attack more than expected.
Well, that confirms our starters will play the whole 2nd half now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by FL9er:
200 yards of offense to the Cards 3rd string offense. Trash performance.

This is alarming. Maybe this is part of a bigger plan?

Shanny better be glad we we're already in the playoffs cuz if today decided that....
Can't use partying in Vegas excuse on this one
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
im done with kinlaw. hes given us nothing

He lazy af, poor work ethic, no drive, relied all on talents and that is not alone to make you great
Share 49ersWebzone