There are 336 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
would Like to see Deebo get a pass.
I swear this would have been a 7 win team without CMC
Maybe the offense doesn't want to put any new tape out there for next week…, what's the defenses excuse? Get burned deep on every opening drive.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This defense is playing demeco out of a head coaching job.

They played him out of a HC job last week. Now they're playing him out of a defensive coordinator job.

hopefully they hire you two next.

My bad, getting steamrolled by Jarrett Stidham and David Blough is actually the sign of a great and well coached defense.

How are fans defending this? Denial?
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Exactly and then bench him.. i don't understand why they just won't get him a rep
Now run it with Elijah
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This defense...

If David blough andstidham is shredding this defense...what's Aaron Rodgers going to do.

Is no secret the 9ers' D sucks in Passing D, people have been tricked by the media in hyping up our D all season long.

Have you been looking at the stats? As good as we are in other statistical categories, we rank 20th in Passing D.

Also don't be tricked we have a great D-line neither, it is OK, but it is nowhere near its heights back in 2019. This current line cannot generate pressure unless we run stunts and dial up blitzes. Again don't be fooled by Bosa's leading sack numbers neither, do you know we are a massive 27 sacks behind the Eagles?! I repeat, 27!! That's before I talk about suspect CBs like Lenoir when we should have been playing Womack. I am convinced if we play the Eagles, we will get killed.

This. Warm that chemistry up.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
What's better? 1st and 5 or 2nd and 3?

1st and 5 to me.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
conservative letting the clock die

come on man.
deebo has been a ghost out there
Originally posted by Niners99:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

i don't see anyone calling for jimmy
Originally posted by Niners99:

Haven't seen that yet I'll take your word for it. Surely you aren't trying to push a narrative. Shame on whoever said that
Now run it with Elijah.
Share 49ersWebzone