There are 428 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Originally posted by Niners99:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

The incompletions mostly have been right read and there just not perfect, near misses
Im hoping the problems with the D the last few weeks are just from playcalling. If you think about it the D stopped playing lights out once we clinched a playoff berth. Hopefully the coaches have just went to a more vanilla plan this last few weeks and will come out firing in the playoffs.
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

People are so overdramatic about one or two missed throws.
Relax. We don't have to play hard. Brock will bail us out at the end.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Everyone saying s**t like "not a playoff team" or "one and done" do us true fans a favor, and don't show up next week. Or the week after, or after that, or in February. Be positive, faithful and root for your team or get lost.
How dare you guys not be blind homers the nerve of some you

7/11 with 2 bad drops where WR had 2 hands on the ball

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
What a joke. The crowd should boo this pathetic team off the field. Jed York needs to dust off the Twitter account and apologize for this.
Yeah, that's the answer
I love gameday thread!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
deebo has been a ghost out there

Probably just a conditioning game for him to get him ready for next week
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

correct.

Purdy is doing just fine today.

Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This defense...

If David blough andstidham is shredding this defense...what's Aaron Rodgers going to do.

Is no secret the 9ers' D sucks in Passing D, people have been tricked by the media in hyping up our D all season long.

Have you been looking at the stats? As good as we are in other statistical categories, we rank 20th in Passing D.

Also don't be tricked we have a great D-line neither, it is OK, but it is nowhere near its heights back in 2019. This current line cannot generate pressure unless we run stunts and dial up blitzes. Again don't be fooled by Bosa's leading sack numbers neither, do you know we are a massive 27 sacks behind the Eagles?! I repeat, 27!! That's before I talk about suspect CBs like Lenoir when we should have been playing Womack. I am convinced if we play the Eagles, we will get killed.

Ouch.
Originally posted by Crown:
conservative letting the clock die

come on man.

Is this your first Shanny game? He's not giving the Cards the ball back before halftime without a TO
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I swear this would have been a 7 win team without CMC

Well yeah, he's arguably the best non-QB offensive player in the NFL.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

This. Our WRs just can't make difficult or contested catches.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

i don't see anyone calling for jimmy

Nope but a large portion of us are calling for the savior Josh Johnson!
Share 49ersWebzone