There are 278 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Originally posted by Niners99:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Yeah no s**t lol. A lot of these fans are a joke
If Watt can also get out of his contract and decides mid season he wants to play again, I sure would welcome him on our roster. He's is still a fantastic player and is having another good game with nothing around him for support.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
PHi letting NYG hang around.Maybe NYG can come alive in the 2nd half
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Maybe the offense doesn't want to put any new tape out there for next week…, what's the defenses excuse? Get burned deep on every opening drive.

Divisional Game. Last of season. Cardinals SB is knocking 9ers down in seeding. All in.

It's all good like it always is..
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
deebo has been a ghost out there

Probably just a conditioning game for him to get him ready for next week

i was pretty shocked he even suited up.
This team just needs to get the playoffs going, the defense will rock Rodgers next week
Originally posted by Koldo:
This. Our WRs just can't make difficult or contested catches.

they need those magnetic footballs and gloves hahaha
Originally posted by Baldie:

LOL. No.
Jennings has been solid
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.
It must suck to be you.

Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This defense...

If David blough andstidham is shredding this defense...what's Aaron Rodgers going to do.

Is no secret the 9ers' D sucks in Passing D, people have been tricked by the media in hyping up our D all season long.

Have you been looking at the stats? As good as we are in other statistical categories, we rank 20th in Passing D.

Also don't be tricked we have a great D-line neither, it is OK, but it is nowhere near its heights back in 2019. This current line cannot generate pressure unless we run stunts and dial up blitzes. Again don't be fooled by Bosa's leading sack numbers neither, do you know we are a massive 27 sacks behind the Eagles?! I repeat, 27!! That's before I talk about suspect CBs like Lenoir when we should have been playing Womack. I am convinced if we play the Eagles, we will get killed.

I think it's more like our pass defense used to be good, but we lost a couple of key players and the pass rush started slowing down a bit
If you are scoreboard watching PHI looks like the #1, SEA not separating, DAL getting flattened tho I don't know if they have anything to play for if PHI wins
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Im hoping the problems with the D the last few weeks are just from playcalling. If you think about it the D stopped playing lights out once we clinched a playoff berth. Hopefully the coaches have just went to a more vanilla plan this last few weeks and will come out firing in the playoffs.

Defense is a much more emotional side of the ball. I just think they're playing to contain and not lose. They're energy is definitely lower. Not having Greenlaw also really hurts today.

It just really sucks that Moseley has been out since Week 5. With him in the backfield the pass defense is much, much better.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by Baldie:

LOL. No.

yeah never mind...LoL
Share 49ersWebzone