There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

I think after winning the division the motivation to dominate like they have subsided. Sure they'd like to but there just isn't the same incentive as before, its human nature. Once the playoffs begin and it's win or go home I think we'll see that annihilation machine again. Gotta figure out those 3rd and long issues though or they won't get far.
Ouch his head
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
take a deep shot to Kittle.

do it.
Originally posted by Baldie:
PHi letting NYG hang around.Maybe NYG can come alive in the 2nd half

Gee-men haven't done much on offense, though.
Feels like our D as a whole has dropped intensity since we secured the division. Hopefully no bad habits have slipped in and we can lift next week.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
If you are scoreboard watching PHI looks like the #1, SEA not separating, DAL getting flattened tho I don't know if they have anything to play for if PHI wins

Giants backup offense, just cant do anything.
Yeah didn't make it
Purdy bootleg...calling it.
Why is this taking so long?

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Im hoping the problems with the D the last few weeks are just from playcalling. If you think about it the D stopped playing lights out once we clinched a playoff berth. Hopefully the coaches have just went to a more vanilla plan this last few weeks and will come out firing in the playoffs.

Defense is a much more emotional side of the ball. I just think they're playing to contain and not lose. They're energy is definitely lower. Not having Greenlaw also really hurts today.

It just really sucks that Moseley has been out since Week 5. With him in the backfield the pass defense is much, much better.

Yeah that might of been our biggest injury this season
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Why is this taking so long?

Mob still taking bets on ruling
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by taney71:
Purdy bootleg...calling it.

its going to be an uninspired CMC run up the middle isnt it?
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
If you are scoreboard watching PHI looks like the #1, SEA not separating, DAL getting flattened tho I don't know if they have anything to play for if PHI wins

Giants backup offense, just cant do anything.

practice squad offense...
They used their PS QB instead of their backup

F them for not even trying
Share 49ersWebzone