Now , just run it up their gut
Nice throw Purdy
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This defense...

If David blough andstidham is shredding this defense...what's Aaron Rodgers going to do.

Is no secret the 9ers' D sucks in Passing D, people have been tricked by the media in hyping up our D all season long.

Have you been looking at the stats? As good as we are in other statistical categories, we rank 20th in Passing D.

Also don't be tricked we have a great D-line neither, it is OK, but it is nowhere near its heights back in 2019. This current line cannot generate pressure unless we run stunts and dial up blitzes. Again don't be fooled by Bosa's leading sack numbers neither, do you know we are a massive 27 sacks behind the Eagles?! I repeat, 27!! That's before I talk about suspect CBs like Lenoir when we should have been playing Womack. I am convinced if we play the Eagles, we will get killed.

I think it's more like our pass defense used to be good, but we lost a couple of key players and the pass rush started slowing down a bit

Our pass rush has never been great this season. Our D-line has no push or not enough push. Like I said, this isn't 2019 when we still had Buck and Dee Ford, we have not been able to replace them since we blew all our 1st round picks on drafting Lance.
Deebo got his touch
Deebo
Originally posted by NCommand:
This is worse then the pre season.

lol Yup
Originally posted by captveg:
Brendal

Pump fake on the snap
first and goal.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.

Lol what a dumb f**king hypothetical. "IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS PLAYER WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE s**t THEN YOU'D CRITICIZE HIM WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!"

lol he literally has the highest passer rating in the NFL since he took over, yet here you are crapping on him. So yes, I think you would find any way to criticize him, because you're biased.

Deebo sighting!
Deebo sighting
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Crown:
what the hell are these refs doing?

What's the ten second run off? I dont understand that

penalty by offense under 2 min with clock running

stopping clock would benefit them like a free time out

so rule is any offensive penalty under 2 min with clock running requires a 10 sec run off unless either team uses a TO
[ Edited by Tigerlaw on Jan 8, 2023 at 2:48 PM ]
Ok now bench deebo
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
nice CMC
Share 49ersWebzone