This is worse then the pre season.

you mean the announcing?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.

Lol what a dumb f**king hypothetical. "IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS PLAYER WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE s**t THEN YOU'D CRITICIZE HIM WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!"
Your constantly making s**t up to criticize him about Stevie Wonder can see your bias.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by onetrackt:
Ok now bench deebo

correct.
Kittle me this throw pls
Deebo!!!!
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.

Lol what a dumb f**king hypothetical. "IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS PLAYER WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE s**t THEN YOU'D CRITICIZE HIM WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!"

lol he literally has the highest passer rating in the NFL since he took over, yet here you are crapping on him. So yes, I think you would find any way to criticize him, because you're biased.

I'm crapping on him because he's not playing well these last two weeks, but we're going up against 2 of the worst defenses in the league.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Would be nice to get a TD here then another TD out of the half
Need to get 7 here
A bit more zip would be nice on the ball on that throw to cmc.
Not only do we have two stud RB's but we have two that rarely fumble. Or in Mitchell's case never fumbles.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
they took 5 sec off the clock after the time out was called.

WTF
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Can we do what KC did yesterday...dance around in a circle then line up and hike it?
Why is Zona calling time outs lol
Shanahan really milking this clock.
TD please. Much needed before half.
Share 49ersWebzone