LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 280 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Kittle has gone off since Purdy took over.
Great job Kittle. Back to elite form.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Score a TD coming out of the half and put this game on ice.

this
WhEN IS JimMy HeAltHY?!?!?!??
So I guess BA will have to play at least one drive in the second half to get his 1K.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Score a TD coming out of the half and put this game on ice.

This
Nice throw from Dirty Purdy.
Lovely catch from Kittle
Why'd they call timeouts if that's all they were going to do lol?
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Throw seemed high.
Kittle catches it or no one does. Nice throw

• zero
  • Veteran
What did we do deserve BCB
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.

Lol what a dumb f**king hypothetical. "IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS PLAYER WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE s**t THEN YOU'D CRITICIZE HIM WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!"

lol he literally has the highest passer rating in the NFL since he took over, yet here you are crapping on him. So yes, I think you would find any way to criticize him, because you're biased.

I'm crapping on him because he's not playing well these last two weeks, but we're going up against 2 of the worst defenses in the league.

LOL oh yeah? 415 passing yards and 4 TD's in the last 6 quarters is not playing well?
I'm crapping on him because he's not playing well these last two weeks, but we're going up against 2 of the worst defenses in the league.

You were belittling his play before the past two weeks.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Throw seemed high.

agreed. bench Purdy now. He really sucks. We need TD throws that aren't high. Just think what good things would have happened if we criticized that Montana kid for the high TD throw against the Cowboys. We might have won more SBs by benching his sorry butt.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
2 TDs in one half was i hearing something about 13 isn't playing well?

Yeah it's not three TDs
Share 49ersWebzone