There are 249 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Brock 5 straight starts with 2 TD's

Jimmy doesn't do that.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Kittle has gone off since Purdy took over.

He's should be wearing Purdy shirts at this point. He's fantasy relevant again with Purdy
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.

Lol what a dumb f**king hypothetical. "IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS PLAYER WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE s**t THEN YOU'D CRITICIZE HIM WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!"

lol he literally has the highest passer rating in the NFL since he took over, yet here you are crapping on him. So yes, I think you would find any way to criticize him, because you're biased.

I'm crapping on him because he's not playing well these last two weeks, but we're going up against 2 of the worst defenses in the league.

LOL oh yeah? 415 passing yards and 4 TD's in the last 6 quarters is not playing well?
He'S nOt AlL-mAdDeN tHoUgH
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
2 TDs in one half was i hearing something about 13 isn't playing well?

Yeah it's not three TDs

we got high standard around here
Purdy is 7/11 with 101 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, and a 123.7 rating and people are like "oMg wHeReS jImMy!?"

Maybe because he's taken almost as many yards in sacks and we're averaging less than 4 yards a play.

lol "taken" sacks? Would you prefer throwing it up for grabs? We haven't been blocking.

He ran backwards the wrong way on one of them like he was the reincarnation of Jim Marshall.

I get the sense that he could win SB MVP and you'd still find a way to hate on him, so it's pointless to argue with people like you.

Lol what a dumb f**king hypothetical. "IF YOU CRITICIZE THIS PLAYER WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE s**t THEN YOU'D CRITICIZE HIM WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE A HALL OF FAMER!"

lol he literally has the highest passer rating in the NFL since he took over, yet here you are crapping on him. So yes, I think you would find any way to criticize him, because you're biased.

I'm crapping on him because he's not playing well these last two weeks, but we're going up against 2 of the worst defenses in the league.

LOL oh yeah? 415 passing yards and 4 TD's in the last 6 quarters is not playing well?

Do yourself a favor, bro. It's not worth the annoyance.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Purdy is just continuing the trend that he's had of getting worse each start.

Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Throw seemed high.

thanks coach

I'm a huge Purdy fan and can't stand Garapollo but just calling it like it is.

How good is Jimmy? It's taken a rookie to unlock this O.Jimmy😬🫣
Awful half overall considering we're playing the third string of a 4-12 team. Less than 150 yards of offense and only 4.9 yards per play while we're giving up over 7 yards per play and almost 200 yards.

Defense has to reestablish themselves
brock has been a better red zone qb
Another focking DIME by Purdy to Kittle.

Purdy impressive when you see a QB list dominated by the likes of Montana and Young. With a Purdy thrown in there.

But, hey! Let's give Trey Lance a shot!
Originally posted by Furlow:

someone should create a ring gameday thread 'greatest' hits

He's been off today and the accuracy is off. Guys are so wide open against the 3rd stringers of their bottom tier defense it just doesn't matter.

Dude this guy lol
Purdy had some issues early but good to see he got over them. That's great to see.
Share 49ersWebzone