LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 249 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Giants f**ked us by not playing starters. Ohh well. We will just have to beat those Packers one more time. We got one more Rodgers kill in us.
[ Edited by Bloodless on Jan 8, 2023 at 3:01 PM ]
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Purdys first half
11/15 131 Yds 2 TD 0 INT

Pathetic!! Makes me sick! Says the haters

And his rating isn't even over 140 and he's missed 25% of his passes ! Lol 😆
Originally posted by thl408:
Kittle has been having amazing touchdown production lately.

TE is a young QB's best friend!
Our Offense is no longer scaring me.

the defense has to do a lot to earn back trust.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Purdy is just continuing the trend that he's had of getting worse each start.

He's been off today and the accuracy is off. Guys are so wide open against the 3rd stringers of their bottom tier defense it just doesn't matter.

How about a consensus vote to just ban this guy?

This would instantly improve the quality of the community overall, and especially the quarterback threads. Therefore, it probably won't happen. I think the forum benefits from the drama...lots of traffic as these threads go on for days hanging on whether almost-interceptions are real stats.

yea if sdniner hasnt been banned nor will ring

SD is less aggressive though.

He's been off today and the accuracy is off. Guys are so wide open against the 3rd stringers of their bottom tier defense it just doesn't matter.

This would instantly improve the quality of the community overall, and especially the quarterback threads. Therefore, it probably won't happen. I think the forum benefits from the drama...lots of traffic as these threads go on for days hanging on whether almost-interceptions are real stats.

It's crazy the number of people here that think the forum would be better if everyone agrees about everything and no one was ever critical of anything the team did.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Yep. I've been saying this for weeks now. It's the only thing that makes sense. Unfortunately the rest of us have to suffer a bit.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
This is all I care about for the rest of this game.

Health
Win
5 yards for Aiyuk
2 more sacks for Bosa

yup
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Time to close this game early so we can finally start resting guys. Hopefully we can do it by the 4th

Kyle will start resting players when the game ends.
Back to back weeks the defense has looked bad against subpar opponents. Not ideal heading into the playoffs

• Furlow
  • Veteran

It's crazy the number of people here that think the forum would be better if everyone agrees about everything and no one was ever critical of anything the team did.

No, we just know the forum would be better if YOU weren't here.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Awful half overall considering we're playing the third string of a 4-12 team. Less than 150 yards of offense and only 4.9 yards per play while we're giving up over 7 yards per play and almost 200 yards.

lol are you trying to out-negative SDNiner? This has to be a bit. There is something pathetically sad about someone who is dead wrong about something, but still digs in and argues about it because they can't admit they were wrong.

Alright, so are you saying that 150 yards and 4.9 yards per play against one of the leagues worst defenses playing mostly backups with nothing to play for is good?

Its a divisional opponent. They always play us tough, and know us well. Anyone who watches this team knows we usually start pulling away in the 2nd half when the opponent starts wearing down from our physical style.

Part of winning is making adjustments. I would tell you to be patient, but you've already decided your position on the team regardless.

Yep, 49ers are doing pretty well with adjustments. Just keep adjusting then dominate :)
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
brock has been a better red zone qb

Shanny throws it more with Brock in the RZ. With Jimmy, he likes to run it in.

I welcome disagreements and well-reasoned discussion. You offer neither. The forum would undeniably be a better place with fewer morons.
  • thl408
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Our Offense is no longer scaring me.

the defense has to do a lot to earn back trust.

I think missing Greenlaw is huge. I know Bosa is awesome and all, but I feel the biggest strength of this defense is the Warner/Greenlaw duo, dropping back in coverage and controlling the middle of the field.
Share 49ersWebzone