LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 299 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2022 Game 17

Originally posted by 49ersking:
The 49ers have a problem. The lowly Raiders exposed this defense. The lowly Cardinals are exposing this defense as well. Thirteen points are not much, but it's just because the opposing QBs are NOT elite.
Rodgers, Hurts, & even Cousins can easily do the same, maybe more effectively. Then come Mahomes or Allen or Burrow.

Win or lose today's game, something is off & the 49ers need to fix the DB situation.

to me it seems like an energy level problem. they havent been bringing the same energy lately. human nature getting complacent
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Purdy is just continuing the trend that he's had of getting worse each start.

He's been off today and the accuracy is off. Guys are so wide open against the 3rd stringers of their bottom tier defense it just doesn't matter.

How about a consensus vote to just ban this guy?

This would instantly improve the quality of the community overall, and especially the quarterback threads. Therefore, it probably won't happen. I think the forum benefits from the drama...lots of traffic as these threads go on for days hanging on whether almost-interceptions are real stats.

It's crazy the number of people here that think the forum would be better if everyone agrees about everything and no one was ever critical of anything the team did.

No, we just know the forum would be better if YOU weren't here.

You're one to talk. You hounded people for months with your stupid little "Jimmy Haters" club schtick like it was the Red Scare and you were Joseph McCarthy. That's after you spent all of training camp bashing Trey nonstop about who he was as a player and a person.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jan 8, 2023 at 3:06 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Purdy is just continuing the trend that he's had of getting worse each start.

He's been off today and the accuracy is off. Guys are so wide open against the 3rd stringers of their bottom tier defense it just doesn't matter.

How about a consensus vote to just ban this guy?

This would instantly improve the quality of the community overall, and especially the quarterback threads. Therefore, it probably won't happen. I think the forum benefits from the drama...lots of traffic as these threads go on for days hanging on whether almost-interceptions are real stats.

It's crazy the number of people here that think the forum would be better if everyone agrees about everything and no one was ever critical of anything the team did.

No, we just know the forum would be better if YOU weren't here.

Here's an idea, just ignore the poster or use the hide post feature and then you don't have to deal with it.

The hide post feature is complete crap. It hides every response in a string of responses, so following a conversation is impossible. It needs to be fixed if you guys are going to make that our only solution to avoid posters like ring.
Put Lance in there on one leg and a crutch, and run him up the middle.
OK offense lets have an efficient drive and get this W
1K for BA! Congrats my man
wow! amazing.

we've seen this defense look good way more than when they look bad, like last 2 weeks. I think they'll bring the awesome in the playoffs and unleash hell.
[ Edited by BP22 on Jan 8, 2023 at 3:07 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersking:
The 49ers have a problem. The lowly Raiders exposed this defense. The lowly Cardinals are exposing this defense as well. Thirteen points are not much, but it's just because the opposing QBs are NOT elite.
Rodgers, Hurts, & even Cousins can easily do the same, maybe more effectively. Then come Mahomes or Allen or Burrow.

Win or lose today's game, something is off & the 49ers need to fix the DB situation.

It's actually quite simple.

lenoir
hufanga

H U G E liabilities in the secondary worth exposing for opposing offenses…
Aiyuk and Purdy is another strong connection.

1k!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Why are there so many empty seats?
Purdy is hiding the defense's weaknesses.

I'm so confused.
Yuk to 1k
BA 1k
Share 49ersWebzone