There are 160 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Eaglesfan32:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Not saying they won't apply great pressure and/or get a sack or so - but if we held the cowboys to 2 sacks with the abuse they gave us, I think we can hold our own against Philly.

Dallas has a pretty good O line and we sacked them 5 times the last time we played.

dont think the Niners sacked them once

Twice

we sacked Dak? who got credit
The worst fan I have come across was the dude by me at the Raiders game. Dude was flipping off players as they came on & off the field ( I saw that a 9ers player or two noticed it too). The dude was telling players to fk off...just being a complete jerk. I heard him saying, "Which one is Purdy..is it 23?" Lol..but boy did he get quiet at the end of the game and said, "Well it's just a game..what do I care?" Um dude..you were having a fit the whole time now you just trying to hold back tears and say you don't care lol. His face got all scrunched in from the air being taken out of him..I enjoyed it..immensely lolz
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Eaglesfan32:
Not saying they won't apply great pressure and/or get a sack or so - but if we held the cowboys to 2 sacks with the abuse they gave us, I think we can hold our own against Philly.

Dallas has a pretty good O line and we sacked them 5 times the last time we played.

dont think the Niners sacked them once

Twice

Two very different games though, when it's a run game - a lot harder for teams to get sacks. If I'm not mistaken the healthy cowboys game vs eagles was a shootout. Give credit where credit is due but doesn't mean much. Every team match's up differently.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think we will be ready to roll too. I doubt it will be a blowout. I think it's a tough, hard fought game. Anybody has a chance to win in the end. I think it will be tight. I hope for the best but expect to see a good game.

I agree i think it will be a very close hard game on both sides. I'm feeling a 24-21 game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Siriani is an idiot, comparing Hurts to Michael Jordan.
Originally posted by mayo49:

🤷‍♂️😆

Its pretty close.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 26, 2023 at 7:54 PM ]

hurts is more of a mugsy bogues than MJ
Wasn't there a look-a-like thread on here or was that a different forum? Lol. It was kinda funny lol
i don't hate Siriani. i don't know him. all i can do is watch his takes.

watching cuts like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNO7ALi1gSs

makes me lose respect for him. he didn't say a damn meaningful word and he's too happy to have the cameras on him so he can spew his meaningless chatter. bunch of BS from a narcissistic POS.

15 minutes of useless chatter that can be cut down to 1 min of bravado.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its pretty close.

Originally posted by mojo_lo:
i don't hate Siriani. i don't know him. all i can do is watch his takes.

watching cuts like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNO7ALi1gSs

makes me lose respect for him. he didn't say a damn meaningful word and he's too happy to have the cameras on him so he can spew his meaningless chatter. bunch of BS from a narcissistic POS.

15 minutes of useless chatter that can be cut down to 1 min of bravado.

he's a douche

but his roster is stacked
I thought bang bang niner gang was meh but fly eagles fly? Lol 🧀
Two very different games though, when it's a run game - a lot harder for teams to get sacks. If I'm not mistaken the healthy cowboys game vs eagles was a shootout. Give credit where credit is due but doesn't mean much. Every team match's up differently.

That was our backup Qb and we had half our secondary out. And we still should of won that game. We had 4 turnovers that game. But yes every teams matchup is different.
Originally posted by Montana:
I thought bang bang niner gang was meh but fly eagles fly? Lol 🧀

That song is so lame. Reminds of the "We are the 49ers" song from the 80s. But we dropped that garbage decades ago.
Share 49ersWebzone