There are 148 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
Two very different games though, when it's a run game - a lot harder for teams to get sacks. If I'm not mistaken the healthy cowboys game vs eagles was a shootout. Give credit where credit is due but doesn't mean much. Every team match's up differently.

CMC is who i worry about the most. He can hit a home run anywhere on the field.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
4 rushers 8 drop back?

No we rotate our rushers in and out. Backups would be starters on alot of teams.
Originally posted by Eaglesfan32:
CMC is who i worry about the most. He can hit a home run anywhere on the field.

Deebo and Kittle usually take it to the house, cmc and aiyuk tend to get tracked down
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jan 26, 2023 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
"nInErS hAVeNt bEaTEN aNy1"

hmm let's see…Chargers,Dolphins, Bucs, Seahawks. all playoff teams. Washington was playing solid football as well and could've easily made the playoffs. Seahawks again and Dallas IN the playoffs.

wins arent a QB stat though

Wins as a starting QB is, though.

#HappyMedium

nope
not sure how you guys added or implied the QB into this

The OP featured our record since Brock took over at quarterback next to a picture of Brock. As our quarterback.
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Jan 26, 2023 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That song is so lame. Reminds of the "We are the 49ers" song from the 80s. But we dropped that garbage decades ago.

I like this one, especially when Sourdough Sam dances to it lol..he can bust some moves haha
https://youtu.be/AgNDXYvBwTo

Lol I can't post wortha 💩
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 26, 2023 at 8:30 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
So, no rain or snow Sunday, right?
Originally posted by mayo49:

Looks like low 50s..partly cloudy last time I checked..Cali weather 😎 letsssss goooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

Looks like low 50s..partly cloudy last time I checked..Cali weather 😎 letsssss goooooooo

Bay Area weather.
I'm preparing myself for an anxiety filled Sunday afternoon watching a high energy physical dogfight. As a game like that winds down, the 49ers recent big game experience will be a key advantage. That and Robbie Gould brings it home. 26-24 Niners.

Bay Area weather.

Yep 😉
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 26, 2023 at 8:56 PM ]
I am starting to believe that the legend of J Hurts and the beagles vaunted pass rush is going to crack like a shattered mirror, and we will blow out these pretenders and their azzhat head coach... 9ers 43 - Beagles 17

Awesome
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

Awesome

We're fortunate, a lot of the Northeast is in a Winter Storm Advisory this weekend.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 26, 2023 at 9:26 PM ]
Tim Ryan has studied the tape, and is very confident we will beat Philly. He said their corners don't like to tackle and play off the ball, they don't finish physical plays to the whistle like SF, and the LB coverage in the middle of the field is exploitable. He said the Niners are more experienced in big games and will be able to run the ball down their throat.

The 49ers play a good amount of cover 3, which Hurts struggles with, and the D isn't good against 21 personnel or dealing with motion, which are obviously Shanahan staples. We will pound the run game and attack the middle of the field.
Share 49ersWebzone