There are 150 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I am starting to believe that the legend of J Hurts and the beagles vaunted pass rush is going to crack like a shattered mirror, and we will blow out these pretenders and their azzhat head coach... 9ers 43 - Beagles 17

Beagles are awesome dogs - they deserve a worse name. Hahaha I'm with you - I'm getting more and more confident the more I dig into this eagles team.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Tim Ryan has studied the tape, and is very confident we will beat Philly. He said their corners don't like to tackle and play off the ball, they don't finish physical plays to the whistle like SF, and the LB coverage in the middle of the field is exploitable. He said the Niners are more experienced in big games and will be able to run the ball down their throat.

The 49ers play a good amount of cover 3, which Hurts struggles with, and the D isn't good against 21 personnel or dealing with motion, which are obviously Shanahan staples. We will pound the run game and attack the middle of the field.

I feel like we are going to beat their ass - not saying the score will be wild or a blowout, but I think we will control the game. Similar to how we controlled the Dallas game - even though it was close, we controlled the game a majority of the time.
Tim Ryan has studied the tape, and is very confident we will beat Philly. He said their corners don't like to tackle and play off the ball, they don't finish physical plays to the whistle like SF, and the LB coverage in the middle of the field is exploitable. He said the Niners are more experienced in big games and will be able to run the ball down their throat.

The 49ers play a good amount of cover 3, which Hurts struggles with, and the D isn't good against 21 personnel or dealing with motion, which are obviously Shanahan staples. We will pound the run game and attack the middle of the field.

Sounds like we have some areas we can attack. I like listening to Tim Ryan and Papa on the game broadcast.😎
Originally posted by tankle104:
I am starting to believe that the legend of J Hurts and the beagles vaunted pass rush is going to crack like a shattered mirror, and we will blow out these pretenders and their azzhat head coach... 9ers 43 - Beagles 17

Beagles are awesome dogs - they deserve a worse name. Hahaha I'm with you - I'm getting more and more confident the more I dig into this eagles team.

Exactly, Snoopy is a beagle!
  • All22
  • Veteran

Not only that but the "run stoppers" on their defensive line aren't that good and are situational subs not starters. Kyle will run or pass out of virtually any personnel grouping and in virtually any down and distance so the Eagles won't be able to match personnel effectively.

LOL
Originally posted by mayo49:
Siriani is an idiot, comparing Hurts to Michael Jordan.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
T-minus 2 days.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Siriani is an idiot, comparing Hurts to Michael Jordan.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That song is so lame. Reminds of the "We are the 49ers" song from the 80s. But we dropped that garbage decades ago.
That song was very sad and kind of embarrassing.

Originally posted by Eaglesfan32:
CMC is who i worry about the most. He can hit a home run anywhere on the field.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That song is so lame. Reminds of the "We are the 49ers" song from the 80s. But we dropped that garbage decades ago.
That was pretty bad

I feel the same
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'm preparing myself for an anxiety filled Sunday afternoon watching a high energy physical dogfight. As a game like that winds down, the 49ers recent big game experience will be a key advantage. That and Robbie Gould brings it home. 26-24 Niners.

Kinlaw blocked a Field Goal in last years eagle/49er game.

I just re-watched the 49ers vs Eagles game last year. The deebo catch and run on that last two minute drive to end the half, he basically YAC'd his way through the Eagles defense. They looked terrible in tackling last year.

Oh we beat them last year too.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

LOL

What's your analysis of the film?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some Conference Championship action.
Go 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone