LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 180 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I like how everyone picking eagles cause their record yet they haven't played nobody all year long, and then the saints punched in the mouth in their turf, we beat the saints, I think eagles are in for a rude awakening

The Minshew Eagles aren't the same
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by EaglesFanPhila:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Hell yea f**k Philly and their stupid ass statue. Also the Niners did this last year as well

Minnesota fans did the same thing, and how did that work out for them. Big mistake. And as you see, the 49ers fan did that late at night. He would have been destroyed if Eagles fans had rode by and saw them doing that. Big mistake 9ers fans. Big mistake. There will be no mercy on 9ers and their fans on Sunday.

Philly fan talking about class? ok.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I like how everyone picking eagles cause their record yet they haven't played nobody all year long, and then the saints punched in the mouth in their turf, we beat the saints, I think eagles are in for a rude awakening

Please tell who have the eagles beaten that is good lol, maybe Dallas I guess but even then it was against cooper rush the Dallas back up

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles
Mitchell out of practice again. Love the guy, but he's glass. Can't rely on him at all.

Please tell who have the eagles beaten that is good lol, maybe Dallas I guess but even then it was against cooper rush the Dallas back up

I was literally talking about the Eagles weak schedule about 100 pages ago. But I'm not puffing my chest cause we beat the Saints and they couldn't without Hurts. That's just grasping at straws
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Mitchell out of practice again. Love the guy, but he's glass. Can't rely on him at all.

He will play.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

This. Really hope he can go effectively on Sunday and this is all precautionary

The Eagles lost a nationally televised game at home WITH Jalen Hurts at full health. To add insult to injury, they blew the game against the Washington Fore- Red- Cuckoos.

This team can be beat.

I've never understood that argument. It doesn't matter who they've played or who we've played. Just like it wouldn't matter if we played KC in the Super Bowl after losing to them earlier in the season. They're a great team and the 49ers are great team. Nothing transfers over to this game.
Yoda Fountain > Rocky

The force

Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Hell yea f**k Philly and their stupid ass statue. Also the Niners did this last year as well

Minnesota fans did the same thing, and how did that work out for them. Big mistake. And as you see, the 49ers fan did that late at night. He would have been destroyed if Eagles fans had rode by and saw them doing that. Big mistake 9ers fans. Big mistake. There will be no mercy on 9ers and their fans on Sunday.

Philly fan talking about class? ok.

Big mistake. Huge.

Yeah, this will absolutely ensure a Philly win. Niners had a chance until this happened .
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Jan 27, 2023 at 12:18 PM ]
We beat more play off teams than the eagles, it will be over by half time, bye eagles bye, on the road to the buck o lounger to watch the Super Bowl
I hope we cut dies with Mitchell at the start of next year. Tired of this guy playing 1-2 games then immediately out 4-6 weeks.
Someone kiss me on the forehead and whisper in my ear we're going to win. Then slap my a** on the way out
Originally posted by YACBros85:
My formula has us winning and the bengals winning. The formula is 9-1 in straight up picks. 6-0 in the WC round and 3-1 in the DP round. But I was 4-0 against the spread last weekend.

Share 49ersWebzone