LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 163 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by EaglesFanPhila:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Hell yea f**k Philly and their stupid ass statue. Also the Niners did this last year as well

Minnesota fans did the same thing, and how did that work out for them. Big mistake. And as you see, the 49ers fan did that late at night. He would have been destroyed if Eagles fans had rode by and saw them doing that. Big mistake 9ers fans. Big mistake. There will be no mercy on 9ers and their fans on Sunday.

Philly fan talking about class? ok.

Big mistake. Huge.
Hell yea f**k Philly and their stupid ass statue. Also the Niners did this last year as well

Minnesota fans did the same thing, and how did that work out for them. Big mistake. And as you see, the 49ers fan did that late at night. He would have been destroyed if Eagles fans had rode by and saw them doing that. Big mistake 9ers fans. Big mistake. There will be no mercy on 9ers and their fans on Sunday.

Big mistake. Huge.

LOL! A statue is gonna rile up the players! LOL
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I like how everyone picking eagles cause their record yet they haven't played nobody all year long, and then the saints punched in the mouth in their turf, we beat the saints, I think eagles are in for a rude awakening

The Minshew Eagles aren't the same

Please tell who have the eagles beaten that is good lol, maybe Dallas I guess but even then it was against cooper rush the Dallas back up

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles

I was literally talking about the Eagles weak schedule about 100 pages ago. But I'm not puffing my chest cause we beat the Saints and they couldn't without Hurts. That's just grasping at straws

To be fair, it isn't like we had a super difficult schedule. The best team we've beat is the cowboys, as well.
Originally posted by cortana49:

Big mistake. Huge.

A statue of a fictional character….lmao
Originally posted by tankle104:
I like how everyone picking eagles cause their record yet they haven't played nobody all year long, and then the saints punched in the mouth in their turf, we beat the saints, I think eagles are in for a rude awakening

Please tell who have the eagles beaten that is good lol, maybe Dallas I guess but even then it was against cooper rush the Dallas back up

I was literally talking about the Eagles weak schedule about 100 pages ago. But I'm not puffing my chest cause we beat the Saints and they couldn't without Hurts. That's just grasping at straws

To be fair, it isn't like we had a super difficult schedule. The best team we've beat is the cowboys, as well.

I think I saw the strength of schedule had the Eagles at 32 and 49ers at 31.

Big mistake. Huge.

Not worried. It's not like our team shows mercy ever - we are the most physical team in football on both sides of the ball.

Yeah, we've both had some luck schedule wise - it's a big reason why we are so healthy this post season relative to previous years.

i don't think the eagles can match our physicality all game. Especially their secondary
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by cortana49:

Big mistake. Huge.

A statue of a fictional character….lmao

Imagine a city so starved to be relevant in the sports world they all idolize a fictional character because he was able to get a tie.
low key loving everyone picking the eagles

Yeah, we've both had some luck schedule wise - it's a big reason why we are so healthy this post season relative to previous years.

i don't think the eagles can match our physicality all game. Especially their secondary

I think our mismatch on O is at linebacker. Their LBs will be abused but our OTs (McGlinchey) need to hold up. Their mismatch on O is against our DTs they need to play out of this world and keep our LBers clean. Not to worried about the DBs as they have played far more disciplined in the playoffs.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

East coast bias as far as the media goes.
Originally posted by mayo49:

100 percent east coast bias, it's why everyone picked Dallas too
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

100 percent east coast bias, it's why everyone picked Dallas too

Yeah, West coast get's no respect, unless your LA Lakers or Dodgers.

There was only like 6 good teams in the league this season, So all of them had a weak schedule. So many teams that were expected to be good turned out to be horrible. Going into the season we had like the 5th hardest schedule and at the end it was like dead last.
Share 49ersWebzone