LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 256 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Yeah, we've both had some luck schedule wise - it's a big reason why we are so healthy this post season relative to previous years.

i don't think the eagles can match our physicality all game. Especially their secondary

There was only like 6 good teams in the league this season, So all of them had a weak schedule. So many teams that were expected to be good turned out to be horrible. Going into the season we had like the 5th hardest schedule and at the end it was like dead last.

This is a very good point. Overall, the NFL was terrible this year.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I like how everyone picking eagles cause their record yet they haven't played nobody all year long, and then the saints punched in the mouth in their turf, we beat the saints, I think eagles are in for a rude awakening

The Minshew Eagles aren't the same

Please tell who have the eagles beaten that is good lol, maybe Dallas I guess but even then it was against cooper rush the Dallas back up

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles

I was literally talking about the Eagles weak schedule about 100 pages ago. But I'm not puffing my chest cause we beat the Saints and they couldn't without Hurts. That's just grasping at straws

To be fair, it isn't like we had a super difficult schedule. The best team we've beat is the cowboys, as well.

The 49ers have been to the nfc championship game 3 out of the last 4 years. That's proof
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I hope we cut dies with Mitchell at the start of next year. Tired of this guy playing 1-2 games then immediately out 4-6 weeks.

He's gonna have a 75 yard touchdown this game.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for Montana.
Something other than beagles hmm
Peeagles
Sheagles
Diarrheagles
Shingles
Feebles
Wiesels
gonorrheagles
Weeagles
🙃
🙄
😝
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
low key loving everyone picking the eagles

Seems pretty 50-50 from what I've seen on predictions
Originally posted by Disp:
I hope we cut dies with Mitchell at the start of next year. Tired of this guy playing 1-2 games then immediately out 4-6 weeks.

He's gonna have a 75 yard touchdown this game.

He is a 6th round pick with years left on his contract. He costs nothing there is zero chance we get rid of him. Where do some of these posts even come from. Good lord.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some Conference Championship action.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Yeah, we've both had some luck schedule wise - it's a big reason why we are so healthy this post season relative to previous years.

i don't think the eagles can match our physicality all game. Especially their secondary

There was only like 6 good teams in the league this season, So all of them had a weak schedule. So many teams that were expected to be good turned out to be horrible. Going into the season we had like the 5th hardest schedule and at the end it was like dead last.

That is true - it seemed like there were a lot more mediocre teams than usually this season. Might partially be because of injuries (like 70qbs played this year).

fortunatly - the only backup who's been any good is our rook 😈😈
Originally posted by Montana:
Something other than beagles hmm
Peeagles
Sheagles
Diarrheagles
Shingles
Feebles
Wiesels
gonorrheagles
Weeagles
🙃
🙄
😝
Sh!tb!rds!

lmao gonnorreagles. Lmaoooo
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 27, 2023 at 12:55 PM ]

How eagles fans been all week talking about the 49ers
Philly media talking about hurts and whoever their HC is like they're Walsh/Montana….and Philly fans are upset over a stupid rocky statue? Lol GTFO
So, Hurts against the Giants last week had 9 rushes for 34 yards and a touchdown, & passing he was 16 of 24 for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns?
Against the Giants D.

I mean that's an adequate stat sheet managing the offense of a stacked team against an utterly underwhelming opponent, but I fail to see how that signifies an unstoppable force.

I think our D has the answer to keep him stuffed in a phone booth without his cape.
Originally posted by thl408:
Eagles radio guys on 9.57 the game saying Nick Sirianni & Hurts are going to revolutionize the game the same way Walsh and Montana did, and that 49ers fans will die if they go to the game wearing apparel

these idiots are delusional

Conceptually, there is nothing innovative about what PHI does on offense. From my observation, it's Chip Kelly like - except PHI has a dynamic runner at the QB position which makes their zone read potent. And their two top WRs are studs along with a good TE. And they have an awesome OL. Inside zone, some gap runs, zone read, RPOs, Air Raid concepts - these are nothing new. It's the talent they have that makes it good.

Thank you!
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
So, Hurts against the Giants last week had 9 rushes for 34 yards and a touchdown, & passing he was 16 of 24 for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns?
Against the Giants D.

I mean that's an adequate stat sheet managing the offense of a stacked team against an utterly underwhelming opponent, but I fail to see how that signifies an unstoppable force.

I think our D has the answer to keep him stuffed in a phone booth without his cape.

His stat line was that because the Eagles ran for like 234 rushing from their RBs. Hurts didn't need to do much last week because the Eagles dominated the line of scrimmage.

So a last minute change for the Eagles that will help on their defensive side. Avonte Maddox was a full participate at practice today. He's one of the best slot corners in the league. This allows the Eagles to move CJ Gardner Johnson back to safety and Reed Blankenship will now be back to his backup role.
Share 49ersWebzone