LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 418 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fropwns:

And I thought "we are the niners" was bad...this is pure, processed cheese spread.

That is really really sucky..
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by EaglesFanPhila:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by EaglesFanPhila:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Hell yea f**k Philly and their stupid ass statue. Also the Niners did this last year as well

Minnesota fans did the same thing, and how did that work out for them. Big mistake. And as you see, the 49ers fan did that late at night. He would have been destroyed if Eagles fans had rode by and saw them doing that. Big mistake 9ers fans. Big mistake. There will be no mercy on 9ers and their fans on Sunday.

Philly fan talking about class? ok.

Big mistake. Huge.

LOL! A statue is gonna rile up the players! LOL

A statue of a fictional character….lmao

Imagine a city so starved to be relevant in the sports world they all idolize a fictional character because he was able to get a tie.

It's such a racist ass city that they built a tribute to a fake white champion instead of Joe Frazier who was one of the greats, and made his home in Philly.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Yeah those eagles are really underdogs

Well, they ARE the city of brotherly love.

NICE!
I love the disrespect everyone is giving us. You can tell a majority of these people haven't watched us and only saw the cowboy game. Lol I'm so excited.

i just listened to Carson Palmer on the Hurd and hr sounds so bitter and offended that a 7th round rookie is doing what he could never do.
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Yeah those eagles are really underdogs

Well, they ARE the city of brotherly love.

NICE!

haha best post of the day
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
I love the disrespect everyone is giving us. You can tell a majority of these people haven't watched us and only saw the cowboy game. Lol I'm so excited.

i just listened to Carson Palmer on the Hurd and hr sounds so bitter and offended that a 7th round rookie is doing what he could never do.

Your right, people haven't seen us play. They'll soon realize we're the real deal.

oh people are foaming at the mouth for purdy to fail so they can say i told ya so
I'm taking Purdy over hurts, hell I'm taking Purdy over everyone but mahommes and Burrow at this point! Until he proves me wrong and shows he can't handle the bright lights!

Purdy wants revenge for the OU game and he wants to make history as being the first rookie ever to start the Super Bowl!

Kyle is anxious to show the world that he doesn't mess around and he's ready to get that monkey off his back.

I was watching a kittle interview this morning and when asked about eagles being as physical as we are, he kinda giggled and said "we will see on Sunday". Hahah love it.

their corners don't want it with our run game. They're fooked

It's like MrT being asked what his prediction is..........Pain!!! Kittle is going to have a great game. Go 49ers!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What happened to defenders hitting the QB every time he fakes it. That was what teams started doing to Kap. Did rule changes to protect QBs affect this?

Yes!!! Call it the Brady rule.
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
What happened to defenders hitting the QB every time he fakes it. That was what teams started doing to Kap. Did rule changes to protect QBs affect this?

Yes!!! Call it the Brady rule.

Got to be more specific. Brady has a handful of them.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Just to repeat, the penis see's it - 27-17, Niners.
The Trent moves
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 27, 2023 at 3:11 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

oh people are foaming at the mouth for purdy to fail so they can say i told ya so

Pretty dumb. Even if he losses sunday, he's already accomplished far more than any 7th round rookie.
Originally posted by Montana:
The Trent moves

Poe!!!!!
Originally posted by Montana:
The Trent moves

Poe!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone