LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 255 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The vikings in 2018 put a vikings jersey on rocky and took a picture doing the skol chant. We blew them out that year in the Nfc championship game. Obviously this 9ers team is alot better then that Vikings team.
I think YAC is going to be big in this game, Kittle, Deebo CMC. I believe Hurts is going to have 2-3 TO's and We will win with Purdy doing a 10-14 play 7+ min drive in the 2nd half that wears them out!!!! Go Niners!!!!!
~48 hours until we find out the truth.
their head coach makes me want to punch him in the face every time I see him on the sidelines during the games.

we better not f**king lose to that guy.
Lil Baby Freestyle > Creed
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Was listening to 95.7 earlier and they were saying it was reported that Philly didn't even practice much this week with the feeling that Philly probably thinks this game is a cake walk. They already got post game plans to see a concert as a team, etc. It feels like they already know their going to Glendale.

I so hope we beat these b*****ds.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
In 48 hours we'll either be jumping for joy or crying for once again coming up short with a talented roster
Well may the best team win. I think it will be a great game. The clash of the Titans. I believe the winner of this game will win the SB. Hopefully we have a hard hitting game with no injuries.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fropwns:

And I thought "we are the niners" was bad...this is pure, processed cheese spread.

That is really really sucky..

Nope. I can rock with this. Simple and to the point
Originally posted by Montana:
The Trent moves

awesome veteran team, loose and ready to rumble, no nervous nellies there... looks good

I think I hear them flying over Nevada, all the best, 9ers!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
~48 hours until we find out the truth.

All nighter Saturday night, come join me.
Originally posted by Eaglesfan32:
The vikings in 2018 put a vikings jersey on rocky and took a picture doing the skol chant. We blew them out that year in the Nfc championship game. Obviously this 9ers team is alot better then that Vikings team.
we put 9er flag on him last year.. grasping for anything i see

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fropwns:

And I thought "we are the niners" was bad...this is pure, processed cheese spread.

That is really really sucky..

Nope. I can rock with this. Simple and to the point

That goes hard!!!!

Love it

BANG BANG NINER GANG!
Share 49ersWebzone