LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 191 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
This is there nna come down to hurts vs Purdy. Who can make the plays with less mistakes.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Niners will finish off the eagles.
They're just some random football team in the way.

Yep, Eagles don't scare me, we'll finish them off.

BOTH TEAMS are basically EVEN !!!

COACHING will be the BIGGEST KEY here !!!

SF - 31
PHILA - 30

I agree with you Moon.. except I think both defenses are too good… my prediction 21-20 Niners over Eagles.
Brock Purdy, 19/29, 268 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT.
Super Bowl. I got this team in the Super Bowl with Brock Purdy. We can't be stopped. You can't even slow us down.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Super Bowl. I got this team in the Super Bowl with Brock Purdy. We can't be stopped. You can't even slow us down.

Long time no hear, SanDiego. How have you been my friend?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Brock Purdy, 19/29, 268 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT.

oof couldn't get that one extra yard
It's almost game day!!!LFG!!!

Shock the world !!!
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Jan 28, 2023 at 1:08 AM ]

Cant f**kin wait!!

Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Any idea yet of what the expected 49er fan turnout is?
gonna be way more than expected

From what I've heard 16% of ticket sales are coming from Cali with an expected 20% total.

If this is accurate just going off of memory and what I've seen on the televised broadcast it will be our worst away turnout this year.

That is roughly 14k 49ers fans.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
T-minus 1 day.

Last night I dreamed I was watching the game, and Ray Ray McCloud muffed 3 punts. I was livid and screaming at the TV to bench the bum. The third time he actually set the ball down in front of a defender and dared him to try and get it (and he did)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Last night I dreamed I was watching the game, and Ray Ray McCloud muffed 3 punts. I was livid and screaming at the TV to bench the bum. The third time he actually set the ball down in front of a defender and dared him to try and get it (and he did)

Think positive thoughts, Irish.
Hallefreakinlujah Grant Cohn picked the Eagles to win 20-16 which means of course they won't because he sucks at predicting everything.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jan 28, 2023 at 3:21 AM ]
My prediction is 31-17 (niners obviously). I don't think it'll be a blowout. I think it'll be a close game a majority of the time and they'll have a chance with it being 24-17, but we will get a nail in the coffin tuddie to put it away late in the fourth. We will have control of the game and the lead a majority of the time but with the eagles Nippin at our heels.

that's my opinion.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 28, 2023 at 3:49 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Any idea yet of what the expected 49er fan turnout is?
gonna be way more than expected

From what I've heard 16% of ticket sales are coming from Cali with an expected 20% total.

If this is accurate just going off of memory and what I've seen on the televised broadcast it will be our worst away turnout this year.

That is roughly 14k 49ers fans.

Taking up 20% of the opponents stadium across the country in the NFC Championship is huge.
Share 49ersWebzone