There are 185 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Any idea yet of what the expected 49er fan turnout is?
gonna be way more than expected

From what I've heard 16% of ticket sales are coming from Cali with an expected 20% total.

If this is accurate just going off of memory and what I've seen on the televised broadcast it will be our worst away turnout this year.

That is roughly 14k 49ers fans.

Taking up 20% of the opponents stadium across the country in the NFC Championship is huge.

I love that our fan base has such a huge presence all over this country - AND Mexico. Haha

you know - between Purdy and Kittle, I can't imagine we aren't the most popular team there with new fans. Also, if Purdy wins it all - everyone will love this story and there will be a day in several years where people say they started watching 49ers because of Purdy. I'm getting ahead of myself but it's so exciting to think about and how much fun us fans will be having over the next 10 years.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Brock Purdy, 19/29, 268 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT.

What does he do after halftime?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Brock Purdy, 19/29, 268 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT.

What does he do after halftime?

Originally posted by EaglesFanPhila:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Philly media talking about hurts and whoever their HC is like they're Walsh/Montana….and Philly fans are upset over a stupid rocky statue? Lol GTFO

Niners fans are cocky as crap. Lane Johnson will handle Bosa easily, and Mailotta will destroy anyone on his side. Kelce speaks for himself. Best center in the league. San Fran will be brought to reality this Sunday. It's a Philly thing!

Lol ok, Philly has played nobody
Philly media talking about hurts and whoever their HC is like they're Walsh/Montana….and Philly fans are upset over a stupid rocky statue? Lol GTFO

Niners fans are cocky as crap. Lane Johnson will handle Bosa easily, and Mailotta will destroy anyone on his side. Kelce speaks for himself. Best center in the league. San Fran will be brought to reality this Sunday. It's a Philly thing!

Starts off calling Niners fans cocky as crap. Proceeds to be cocky as crap. Must be a Philly thing.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Niner fans cocky? Your whole city is already preparing for a win by greasing all the light polls....and we're cocky?

Maybe niners win, maybe Philly wins....I can tell you it's not gonna be easy for either team.

🤡
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I hope we see some RED in the stands 😀
Originally posted by Baldie:
I hope we see some RED in the stands 😀

Agree! Go 49ers!
Happy the weather won't be an issue whatsoever.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I wouldn't say NY is being cocky, I think he's just tired of the b******t. All a 9er fan did was throw a jersey over the Rocky Statue, at least that can easily be removed. The Joe Montana statue was vandalized by a dumb ass Seahawk fan. You don't see us b***hing and moaning on national media about it.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I wouldn't say NY is being cocky, I think he's just tired of the b******t. All a 9er fan did was throw a jersey over the Rocky Statue, at least that can easily be removed. The Joe Montana statue was vandalized by a dumb ass Seahawk fan. You don't see us b***hing and moaning on national media about it.

Philly team and fan base just needs something to rally behind because they are not so confident this weeks. The whole city is watching rocky 4 trying to pump themselves up
[ Edited by Andra on Jan 28, 2023 at 6:08 AM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran
Red

The Eagles are a flash in the pan. We're perennial contenders. We've earned the right to be cocky.
For every passing TD our defense has given up this season they have matched it with an INT. While the eagles pass defense has a lower completion percentage than us, we have given up 1st downs at a lower rate.

People keep talking about how Nick Bosa is our only real pass rusher. The numbers say other wise. Eagles top 5 pass rushers average less than 1% higher than our top 5 pass rushers in pass rush win%. I think a lot of their sacks have come due to their solid coverage corners on the outside. Not saying their pass rush isn't really good. I just think it has been a bit over exaggerated is all.

Jalen Hurts has been sacked 39 times in 16 games which is an average of 2.4 sacks per game. Brock Purdy has been sacked 14 times in 8 games which is an average of 1.8 times per game.

Eagles defense gave up an average of 2.2 TD's per game during the regular season. The 49ers defense gave up an average of 1.8 TD's per game during the regular season.

It's a Philly thing alright

Share 49ersWebzone