LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 187 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Brock Purdy, 19/29, 268 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT.

What does he do after halftime?

Love this post.
I'm so scared. Are we going to win?
Did the line ever move from 2.5?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Did the line ever move from 2.5?

No, still holding.
wonder what the team's schedule is like today?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by EaglesFanPhila:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Philly media talking about hurts and whoever their HC is like they're Walsh/Montana….and Philly fans are upset over a stupid rocky statue? Lol GTFO

Niners fans are cocky as crap. Lane Johnson will handle Bosa easily, and Mailotta will destroy anyone on his side. Kelce speaks for himself. Best center in the league. San Fran will be brought to reality this Sunday. It's a Philly thing!

Your quarterback has a bum arm that was never tested against the giants. Lane Johnson had a torn abdominal muscle going up against the DPOY. Those are MAJOR things that everyone is ignoring for some reason cause the trash giants got beat. Lol

mailota is your worse pass protect (although still good) and our guys aren't just scrubs because the sack numbers aren't there. Lol

Good point, tankle. I want to see Hurts throw with that bum shoulder, especially if the temperature starts to drop.

I truly understand why both teams are confident but we experienced what having a bum shoulder on your qb does - and then going up against a top defense? It's not pretty
and, what is the exact kickoff time, I know it says 12pm but they usually waste 15' with the talking heads first... i got shiz to get done before and need to know how much time i have

eagles fans watching Brock Purdy complete a pass.
The weather looks like it won't be a factor. Very slight chance of rain with winds 12-15 MPH. Temperature around 50.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
and, what is the exact kickoff time, I know it says 12pm but they usually waste 15' with the talking heads first... i got shiz to get done before and need to know how much time i have

Cancel the shiz you gotta do before

Iowa St vs OKLA last 10 minutes, Brock vs Hurts, 2019. FOX sports 1

This is just as Brock tore it up bengals down 28-42.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
T-minus 1 day.

Yup, one more day of lack of sleep.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
For every passing TD our defense has given up this season they have matched it with an INT. While the eagles pass defense has a lower completion percentage than us, we have given up 1st downs at a lower rate.

People keep talking about how Nick Bosa is our only real pass rusher. The numbers say other wise. Eagles top 5 pass rushers average less than 1% higher than our top 5 pass rushers in pass rush win%. I think a lot of their sacks have come due to their solid coverage corners on the outside. Not saying their pass rush isn't really good. I just think it has been a bit over exaggerated is all.

Jalen Hurts has been sacked 39 times in 16 games which is an average of 2.4 sacks per game. Brock Purdy has been sacked 14 times in 8 games which is an average of 1.8 times per game.

Eagles defense gave up an average of 2.2 TD's per game during the regular season. The 49ers defense gave up an average of 1.8 TD's per game during the regular season.

It wouldn't shock me if the game was lopsided. They can't stop the run and their back 7 can't tackle. That's not a good matchup for them.

Hope this is still the case on Sunday. I'm not going to go in to this game thinking its gonna be a cake walk. I don't wanna jinx it
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The weather looks like it won't be a factor. Very slight chance of rain with winds 12-15 MPH. Temperature around 50.

Not hot and not too windy, no rain. Perfect weather actually.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm so scared. Are we going to win?

I'm getting a little nervous myself. Tomorrow could be the last niner game until August with possibly different guys in some positions.
Share 49ersWebzone