LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 172 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
f**k the Eastcoast bias. It's all about the Best Coast.

West is the best
Originally posted by NCommand:
Our defense has a way of turning QB's into who they were or are. We saw that with Dak. We're going to see that with Hurts.

I like this take
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Crown:
ESPN analytics gives the niners a 35% chance of winning.

i like it.

I think they gave the Giants a higher percentage last week lol

That's sad.

East coast bias on full display
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

i like it.

That's sad.

It had DAL as a 53% chance favorite last week. If I were to guess, their model dings the Niners for a rookie QB, essentially the model is underestimating Purdy.

That said, the Eagles should have 55-60% chance anyway, so this is splitting hairs. They're favored by a bit, but both teams can win.

It'll come down to TOs, penalties, and explosive plays.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
No Brock. The team has you. Let's go!

Some game day eve hype..

Stupid, no, it's not all on Brock's shoulders to win the SB. It's a team thing. Lol. I don't like most hype videos for some reason. He's so youngg omgggg LOL. Um dude..Jalen is a yr older? But we gotta just focus on Brock's youth? They make it make seem like Jalen is 35 LOL. Gimme a break haha
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:

Some game day eve hype..

Stupid, no, it's not all on Brock's shoulders to win the SB. It's a team thing. Lol. I don't like most hype videos for some reason. He's so youngg omgggg LOL. Um dude..Jalen is a yr older? But we gotta just focus on Brock's youth? They make it make seem like Jalen is 35 LOL. Gimme a break haha

Your right, Montana. Shanny just needs to keep Brock on the game plan. Distribute the ball to our playmakers and don't turn if over. Like you said, it's a team game, it's not all on just one guy.

Some game day eve hype..

I think your missing the point of the video. The Brock talk is outside noise. Every time they mention one of those negatives they are showing him do something special watch the clip as the statement is made.. Basically saying screw the negativity. Total team effort.

I liked it.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 28, 2023 at 11:22 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

Some game day eve hype..

Your right, Montana. Shanny just needs to keep Brock on the game plan. Distribute the ball to our playmakers and don't turn if over. Like you said, it's a team game, it's not all on just one guy.

Fred's speech at the end gave me chills
I think your missing the point of the video. The Brock talk is outside noise. Every time they mention one of those negatives they are showing him do something special watch the clip as the statement is made.. Basically saying screw the negativity. Total team effort.

I liked it.

Yeah, I thought it could be this viewpoint too lol I like to look dumb at times for fun I guess lol 😆
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 28, 2023 at 11:36 AM ]

Originally posted by NCommand:
Our defense has a way of turning QB's into who they were or are. We saw that with Dak. We're going to see that with Hurts.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

i like it.

That's sad.

They have Dallas a 55% chance last week as well…
I think the media an Phillys regular season record has most of our fans scared a second guessing ourselves.

philly is a good team with alota talent. But we are a GREAT team with not just alota talent but experience, an better coaches and we matchup WELL against Philly. If we can run our ground game successfully we will end this game quickly. The only way Philly can stay in this is if they can successfull an consistently hit deep passes on our D.

even considering that shanny an demeco are not just better play callers but more experienced than their coordinators. Everyone keeps hyping up siriani since that dude likes to act like their s**t don't stink. But that dude doesn't call plays for Philly. He's a f**kin hype man out there to always look pissed off an yell at people. Their coordinators call plays and they're less experienced than ours an I think shanny is gonna run circles around their DC. They are talented but football is a matchup sport and we matchup well to them

the more I look into this matchup the more I realize we have the advantage. Don't be nervous, we all know what this team can do.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Does anybody else hate their owner Lurie, I hate that numb nut.

I liked it.
I think Purdy likes people doubting him. Most athletes like challenges some wilt under pressure and there are a few that just makes them go off. Purdy falls in the last category. The young man has........moxie. Keep telling him he doesn't have a chance!!!
Share 49ersWebzone