There are 237 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This time tomorrow!!!!!! Go Niners!!!!!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
24 hours to infamy !
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
I think Purdy likes people doubting him. Most athletes like challenges some wilt under pressure and there are a few that just makes them go off. Purdy falls in the last category. The young man has........moxie. Keep telling him he doesn't have a chance!!!

I think it motivates him for sure. Him & CMC, chips on the shoulders & they seem to just kinda thrive off of it. Looking forward to seeing what CMC does in the game. Full on steam mode..with a bit of a calf booboo..shouldn't slow him down too much. Our team is so hungry
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
24 hours to infamy !

I'm going to dread being up all night. Let's keep the conversation going late night, for those who can't sleep tonight.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 28, 2023 at 12:27 PM ]
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:
I think the media an Phillys regular season record has most of our fans scared a second guessing ourselves.

philly is a good team with alota talent. But we are a GREAT team with not just alota talent but experience, an better coaches and we matchup WELL against Philly. If we can run our ground game successfully we will end this game quickly. The only way Philly can stay in this is if they can successfull an consistently hit deep passes on our D.

even considering that shanny an demeco are not just better play callers but more experienced than their coordinators. Everyone keeps hyping up siriani since that dude likes to act like their s**t don't stink. But that dude doesn't call plays for Philly. He's a f**kin hype man out there to always look pissed off an yell at people. Their coordinators call plays and they're less experienced than ours an I think shanny is gonna run circles around their DC. They are talented but football is a matchup sport and we matchup well to them

the more I look into this matchup the more I realize we have the advantage. Don't be nervous, we all know what this team can do.

Originally posted by mayo49:
24 hours to infamy !

I'm going to dread being up all night. Let's keep the conversation going late night, for those who can't sleep tonight.

Does the webzone turn into a skinamax type deal during after hours?
I just typed in, "Will the 49ers win against Philly?" on magic-8ball. com. "Shook" the magic 8 ball..the answer.."Yes definitely". Idk lol. 🤷‍♂️..I shook it again..it said, "All signs point to yes". Haha idk who knows if the 8 ball is right lolol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
24 hours to infamy !

Does the webzone turn into a skinamax type deal during after hours?

Maybe, we can invite some hotties to join us tonight.
Eagles fans been pretty quiet lately
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Yeah cause reality is close and fear is starting to kick in. Had a bunch of cocky Eagles fans friends hit me up early in the week and they've been silent the last few days as well

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

They're s**tting their pants knowing what's coming.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 28, 2023 at 12:59 PM ]
Go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers!

Short but sweet from tohara.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
T-minus 1 day.

Yup, one more day of lack of sleep.

Join me tonight, Giedi - if you can't sleep. I'm pulling an all nighter.

Yeah, have an all night Brock Party! Catch up on the sleep on Monday!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Silky:
I need to know if our offense is truly regressing, or if the Dallas game was a blip and we'll get back to our dominant ways

We did not regress. Dallass defense is the second best defense in the league in comparison to ours. They also match up very well with us because of their speed. Couple that with the fact that they CAME TO PLAY against us (which garners my respect) - I don't think it's a blip. If anytbing, a tip of the hat to our offense and rook for holding in there and not making mistakes.

Eagles are definitely a good defensive team. Thank god the 49er offense has a ton of stars to offset their defensive talent. We have one of the better OLines, and the better TE's to match up with those Eagle linebackers. 49ers beat them last year, and yes, while the game was *last year* it's still a win. They have a better defense and offense this year, but so do the 49ers. We have the X-factor in Kyle. He'll scheme up something that will blow the Eagles minds.
Share 49ersWebzone