LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 199 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Be back, fellows. Try to get some sleep now, knowing I'll be up all night. Talk in a couple of hours. Go, Niners!

You have this mystical penis and the oddest sleep schedule - I have so many questions. Hahahah
Originally posted by tankle104:
Be back, fellows. Try to get some sleep now, knowing I'll be up all night. Talk in a couple of hours. Go, Niners!

You have this mystical penis and the oddest sleep schedule - I have so many questions. Hahahah

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by A49ER08:
I really wanted that Dallas game last week.. but Philly... I want this game more
f**k that fanbase

their sports radio guys stating that 49er fans should fear for their life if attending the game

smack these f**kers down, man it'll be so much fun to watch their tears next week.. get it done Niners!

Half my crew look like Marshawn Lynch and we go deep when we go so I'm gonna make a point to get to a game in Philly next time. Nobody ever says a doggone thang to us when we go other than some light hearted ribbing and barbs. Nothing really serious ever happens and a lot has to do with how some of my partners look

They just look like they're about that life and some of them used to be but not anymore. When we go out it's to have a good time and not fight over a doggone game where some of the players could be my kids

SMH

Love it!!
We have everyone, even our zones staff writers and fans predicting we'll lose to PHI

This makes the game so much fun to me and it is as if coming into the playoffs everyone was saying how we were the best but after we played a top three NFC team and PHI played a team that I'm not so sure is better than SEA now all of a sudden we have no chance

It is one thing to say PHI has the edge but to act as if we aren't even in the same frame as these dudes is ludicrous!

I say we'll put these guys to the test and see where the chips may fall

I have admitted that if I were a betting man impartial observer I'd err on the side of the Eagles by the slightest of margins but as a Niner fan I know how experienced and hungry our guys are and I know we're the ONLY team that's won the road playoff games we have in the NFC and the ONLY team that can go right into PHI and beat the team that's tried to build itself to play ball in the manner we've played since 2011

We under Harbaugh were the team that brought it back to run and stop the run and dominate in the trenches. We were the team that proved you could go deep without having a Brees Manning Brady Rodgers and other HOF QBs

We brought that back and even running pistol with Kap as PHI is trying to do they act like this is brand new stuff and like we haven't been here before. No other squad has our resume over the last decade plus of winning road playoff games in hostile environments

No other team has been to the NFCCG their last 6 playoff appearances like us either and that's been within the last decade plus. We have also went to two super bowls during that time span as well close to winning both

When we do make the playoffs we go deep so this is old hat for us and come Sunday it's time we remind everyone we bout that life!
this niners team got something to play for. I see a different mindset for this team tomorrow and the eagles don't know what they have coming. 49ers
If anyone THINKS that we will lose - screw em. Then they don't really know this team. We haven't lost since before Halloween, we are healthy (they're not), etc. they're a damn good team, no doubt, but we SHOULD beat them.

Everyone thinks something is impossible until someone does it - time for Purdy to be the first rook to win a chip!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have everyone, even our zones staff writers and fans predicting we'll lose to PHI

This makes the game so much fun to me and it is as if coming into the playoffs everyone was saying how we were the best but after we played a top three NFC team and PHI played a team that I'm not so sure is better than SEA now all of a sudden we have no chance

It is one thing to say PHI has the edge but to act as if we aren't even in the same frame as these dudes is ludicrous!

I say we'll put these guys to the test and see where the chips may fall

I have admitted that if I were a betting man impartial observer I'd err on the side of the Eagles by the slightest of margins but as a Niner fan I know how experienced and hungry our guys are and I know we're the ONLY team that's won the road playoff games we have in the NFC and the ONLY team that can go right into PHI and beat the team that's tried to build itself to play ball in the manner we've played since 2011

We under Harbaugh were the team that brought it back to run and stop the run and dominate in the trenches. We were the team that proved you could go deep without having a Brees Manning Brady Rodgers and other HOF QBs

We brought that back and even running pistol with Kap as PHI is trying to do they act like this is brand new stuff and like we haven't been here before. No other squad has our resume over the last decade plus of winning road playoff games in hostile environments

No other team has been to the NFCCG their last 6 playoff appearances like us either and that's been within the last decade plus. We have also went to two super bowls during that time span as well close to winning both

When we do make the playoffs we go deep so this is old hat for us and come Sunday it's time we remind everyone we bout that life!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I can't sleep, insomnia is the worst. I sleep 10 minutes at a time at night. Might have to ask the doctor for help, but I hate having to take sleeping pills, because it can be so addicting.
I know we're going to come out and be violent and physical and we're expecting them to do the same thing…. -George Kittle

At the podium tonight when asked about the Philly defense. Lol, man it's going to be a great game!!
Game over

Originally posted by Patton:
I know we're going to come out and be violent and physical and we're expecting them to do the same thing…. -George Kittle

At the podium tonight when asked about the Philly defense. Lol, man it's going to be a great game!!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRsDv4x1/
If anyone THINKS that we will lose - screw em. Then they don't really know this team. We haven't lost since before Halloween, we are healthy (they're not), etc. they're a damn good team, no doubt, but we SHOULD beat them.

Everyone thinks something is impossible until someone does it - time for Purdy to be the first rook to win a chip!

He does that and guys will be eating major crow and will have egg all over their faces
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Actually we aren't healthy. Mitchell might be out and there was some talk during the week that some beat writers were wondering if Bosa might have something thats bothering him, which doesn't mean he's not going to play but that he's dealing with something. There was a period during the Dallas game when Bosa wasn't even on the field is what they noticed. Hoping nothing is wrong with Bosa though.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Game over

He should be named honorary captain in perpetuity.

Share 49ersWebzone