SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Patton:
Hope they wear the all white unis tomorrow!!!

That's not happening

That sux, how do you know this?

Cause Jed ain't paying the NFL fine like Eddie D would.

Lol. Yea the NFL doesn't allow teams to wear their alternate jerseys and/or helmets in the post season. And I'm sure in today's game it would be more than just a fine. I could see Goodell handing out suspensions to coaches for pulling it off without permission. All about the Benjamins with this league…
Originally posted by picklejuice:

rocky music version

LEGENDARY
Originally posted by YACBros85:
How much man coverage do you see us using in this game?

as little as possible, only when it makes sense... if we base in man Hurts will eat us alive with his legs
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Be back, fellows. Try to get some sleep now, knowing I'll be up all night. Talk in a couple of hours. Go, Niners!

You have this mystical penis and the oddest sleep schedule - I have so many questions. Hahahah

Well Mayo I ended up passing out for a little. Hahah looks like I. Might end up staying up with you
I hope Julian Peterson can get a few sacks on McNabb and that Tony Parrish puts the hurt on TO across the middle.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I hope Julian Peterson can get a few sacks on McNabb and that Tony Parrish puts the hurt on TO across the middle.

I just hope Dawkins doesn't kill any of our guys going across the middle! I also wonder if this Asante Samuel guy will have a child who will ball in this league!!?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Be back, fellows. Try to get some sleep now, knowing I'll be up all night. Talk in a couple of hours. Go, Niners!

You have this mystical penis and the oddest sleep schedule - I have so many questions. Hahahah

Well Mayo I ended up passing out for a little. Hahah looks like I. Might end up staying up with you

Right on, I tried falling asleep but no luck. Maybe, I'll try again later, but I'm wide awake. Guess all the insomniacs are going to keep each other company tonight.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Good watch

https://youtu.be/d_kK882x9BU

Another breakdown favoriting(mostly) the Eagles
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Jan 28, 2023 at 7:15 PM ]
Right on, I tried falling asleep but no luck. Maybe, I'll try again later, but I'm wide awake. Guess all the insomniacs are going to keep each other company tonight.

I'm 2 hours ahead of you but I'll do my best 😭😭.

I know it's not the greatest benefit to our team, but im happy we have the early game. I hate having to wait ALL day to watch our boys play.

i said it before but I'll repost - I think we win 31-17, but i anticipate a much closer game than the score suggest. I think it's a tough close game and when we are up 24-17 - I think we have a nail-in-the-coffin type drive in the fourth that locks it in! Purdy with three touchdown passes.

Originally posted by Montana:

I said it before but I'll say it again! I love how much Jerry Rice loves this organization and how hyped he gets for games. It's just really cool to see the glory of this franchise still connected, for us fans.

i think a lot of fans, for every organization, get a little sad when the franchises great players just disappear and never really say or do anything with the team when they retire.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 28, 2023 at 7:36 PM ]
Jerry bleeds red and gold.
It would be a really cool story if we win it all for CMC! His dad was a receiver on our last championship team from the 1994 season.

how cool would it be to be him and then show your dad #6 and be able to have it sit next his fathers #5. Just an awesome father-son story.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Kick off is in about 16 hrs....i'm getting nervous
Share 49ersWebzone