There are 119 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Wonder if niners fans are gonna take over Philly

About as likely as Dallas fans taking over Levi's. The Eagles are everything in Philly.

Hmmm I don't know if I agree, phoenix! I think we will have a sizable crowd there from what I seen. It won't be like Levi's south (rams stadium) but I think we will have more
than most think

18% of the tickets alone were bought from Cali - you have to imagine that east coast niners fans are buying tickets too.
we got our very own Silky a page or two ago saying that there were a lot of 9er red in the stands last year... We got a good chance
Hmmm I don't know if I agree, phoenix! I think we will have a sizable crowd there from what I seen. It won't be like Levi's south (rams stadium) but I think we will have more
than most think

18% of the tickets alone were bought from Cali - you have to imagine that east coast niners fans are buying tickets too.

The problem is that you're assuming all of those are 49ers fans, I'm guessing there's plenty of Eagles fans in that group, people that may have moved west but want to come back to see their team with a shot at going to the SB. 49ers fans travel well but Philly has a rabid fanbase, so while there definitely will be some 49ers fans there, I'd be shocked if its any kind of large number.
About as likely as Dallas fans taking over Levi's. The Eagles are everything in Philly.

And the Flyers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Wonder if niners fans are gonna take over Philly

f**k taking over that dog pit. Just get in and get out.
than most think

The problem is that you're assuming all of those are 49ers fans, I'm guessing there's plenty of Eagles fans in that group, people that may have moved west but want to come back to see their team with a shot at going to the SB. 49ers fans travel well but Philly has a rabid fanbase, so while there definitely will be some 49ers fans there, I'd be shocked if its any kind of large number.

I understand what you're saying but I'd be willing to bet that less than 15-20% (realistically I'd say less than 10%) of those are eagles fan. I was born and raised in Cali - lived in both NorCal and socal for a long time, I know few true eagles fan.
that doesn't mean much, I understand that.

but hear me out - California has had a TON of huge corporations leave over the last 5-7 years because of taxes. A lot of these companies relocated around the mid west and east coast. This has brought a ton of transplants all around the county.

trust me, I live in Texas now and that's a huge reason so many niner fans made the cowboys game in 2021.

so I feel good that a majority of that 18% are 49er fans and that more will come from surrounding states.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 26, 2023 at 5:57 PM ]
Go 49ers!
I'm like Jack Black from tropic thunder right now. I'll literally do anything for the win
than most think

who's assumption out weighs who here lol
than most think

I understand what you're saying but I'd be willing to bet that less than 15-20% (realistically I'd say less than 10%) of those are eagles fan. I was born and raised in Cali - lived in both NorCal and socal for a long time, I know few true eagles fan.

but hear me out - California has had a TON of huge corporations leave over the last 5-7 years because of taxes. A lot of these companies relocated around the mid west and east coast. This has brought a ton of transplants all around the county.

trust me, I live in Texas now and that's a huge reason so many niner fans made the cowboys game in 2021.

so I feel good that a majority of that 18% are 49er fans and that more will come from surrounding states.

I love how deep this discussion became
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We just played Dallas and came down to the wire and they just played NYG. Niners had the better competition and we edged it out. Face it. Regardless which road we took, either we played MIN or Dallas or TB, the road to the SB was goi g through Philly and Shanny knows that. We'll be prepared.......I hope.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
than most think

I love how deep this discussion became

Lol.....how about in the Caribbean?
Originally posted by Baldie:
We just played Dallas and came down to the wire and they just played NYG. Niners had the better competition and we edged it out. Face it. Regardless which road we took, either we played MIN or Dallas or TB, the road to the SB was goi g through Philly and Shanny knows that. We'll be prepared.......I hope.

We'd playing dallas right now if the Vikings didn't lose
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm like Jack Black from tropic thunder right now. I'll literally do anything for the win

why do I feel like im in the same boat too
than most think

I've been both to the Vet and Linc and I must say Linc is a pretty decent stadium.
Originally posted by Montana:
Some of these commentators are lame af. Lol. How do ya get to Purdy? Rattle him by Eagles talking s**t to him during the pregame. Lolol. Like he hasn't heard s**ttalk before. Oh no how he gunna handle mean words? Oh nooooooo lol

Share 49ersWebzone