There are 141 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Eagles Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Conference Final

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Montana:
Some of these commentators are lame af. Lol. How do ya get to Purdy? Rattle him by Eagles talking s**t to him during the pregame. Lolol. Like he hasn't heard s**ttalk before. Oh no how he gunna handle mean words? Oh nooooooo lol

Knowing hes alot into faith, I'm sure they will attack that too
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Some of these commentators are lame af. Lol. How do ya get to Purdy? Rattle him by Eagles talking s**t to him during the pregame. Lolol. Like he hasn't heard s**ttalk before. Oh no how he gunna handle mean words? Oh nooooooo lol

"GOD AINT REAL b***h!! BABIES DIE!!"
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
"nInErS hAVeNt bEaTEN aNy1"

hmm let's see…Chargers,Dolphins, Bucs, Seahawks. all playoff teams. Washington was playing solid football as well and could've easily made the playoffs. Seahawks again and Dallas IN the playoffs.

wins arent a QB stat though
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by Baldie:
We just played Dallas and came down to the wire and they just played NYG. Niners had the better competition and we edged it out. Face it. Regardless which road we took, either we played MIN or Dallas or TB, the road to the SB was goi g through Philly and Shanny knows that. We'll be prepared.......I hope.

We'd playing dallas right now if the Vikings didn't lose

I think Dallas would have lost to Philly also.
We just played Dallas and came down to the wire and they just played NYG. Niners had the better competition and we edged it out. Face it. Regardless which road we took, either we played MIN or Dallas or TB, the road to the SB was goi g through Philly and Shanny knows that. We'll be prepared.......I hope.

That was my hope. Seahawks, Vikings, cowboys. Would have been nice to host the nfccg with that scenario . Oh well, let's smash the birds and it will all be irrelevant.

hmm let's see…Chargers,Dolphins, Bucs, Seahawks. all playoff teams. Washington was playing solid football as well and could've easily made the playoffs. Seahawks again and Dallas IN the playoffs.

Been waking up with night sweats. Think we'll need some razzle dazzle from this kid to bring this one home.

Wins as a starting QB is, though.

#HappyMedium
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 26, 2023 at 6:55 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We will win.
Originally posted by random49er:

Wins as a starting QB is, though.

#HappyMedium

nope
Niners will have to be on their P's and Q's. objectively the Eagles are probably slightly better on paper. this is going to be one for the ages.

Miami. He played most of the game, came in when we were down, stood in the pocket taking HUGE shots and completing them! My favorite game of his so far.
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Jan 26, 2023 at 7:16 PM ]

Idk if Philly players will attack that, I am sure there are believers on their team as well. In general though, it's normal to get heat for believing in God here & there, it's a give in. But Purdy carries himself in such a very, humble likeable way. What's to not like about him personality wise? Always pointing to his teammates, coaching staff..the guy is swag & confident but he's not just about himself, not even close. He's not about puffing himself up. Watch him during this interview with Erin & how his demeanor is..total humble pie
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/play-62b01684900063b
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

That was my hope. Seahawks, Vikings, cowboys. Would have been nice to host the nfccg with that scenario . Oh well, let's smash the birds and it will all be irrelevant.

In the interview he had yesterday or the day before that he mentioned that like 5-7 weeks ago they knew the NFC champ was going to go through Philly.

Idk if Philly players will attack that, I am sure there are believers on their team as well. In general though, it's normal to get heat for believing in God here & there, it's a give in. But Purdy carries himself in such a very, humble likeable way. What's to not like about him personality wise? Always pointing to his teammates, coaching staff..the guy is swag & confident but he's not just about himself, not even close. He's not about puffing himself up. Watch him during this interview with Erin & how his demeanor is..total humble pie
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/play-62b01684900063b

I was talking about the fans lol
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Hmmm I don't know if I agree, phoenix! I think we will have a sizable crowd there from what I seen. It won't be like Levi's south (rams stadium) but I think we will have more
than most think

18% of the tickets alone were bought from Cali - you have to imagine that east coast niners fans are buying tickets too.

The problem is that you're assuming all of those are 49ers fans, I'm guessing there's plenty of Eagles fans in that group, people that may have moved west but want to come back to see their team with a shot at going to the SB. 49ers fans travel well but Philly has a rabid fanbase, so while there definitely will be some 49ers fans there, I'd be shocked if its any kind of large number.

I understand what you're saying but I'd be willing to bet that less than 15-20% (realistically I'd say less than 10%) of those are eagles fan. I was born and raised in Cali - lived in both NorCal and socal for a long time, I know few true eagles fan.
that doesn't mean much, I understand that.

but hear me out - California has had a TON of huge corporations leave over the last 5-7 years because of taxes. A lot of these companies relocated around the mid west and east coast. This has brought a ton of transplants all around the county.

trust me, I live in Texas now and that's a huge reason so many niner fans made the cowboys game in 2021.

so I feel good that a majority of that 18% are 49er fans and that more will come from surrounding states.

I've been both to the Vet and Linc and I must say Linc is a pretty decent stadium.

No doubt it's a decent stadium, I've never been but never heard anything negative. I just hear/read about the fan base.

we were just going back and forth about our opinion on how much of the crowd will be for the niners.
Share 49ersWebzone