Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Special Teams Weapon. Like Wishnowsky.

Was that tongue in cheek?
[ Edited by Koldo on Apr 28, 2023 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes IMO. He can kickoff deep. He can hit deep FG's. He hits most of his FG's and extra points. He's young, healthy and with a strong leg. A huge position of need. It's a GREAT pick IMO. I love the pick. It's the player we had to have. I'm glad we got him. If you want him you have to pick him a little earlier than other teams. So we did. We had 3 3rd rounders. So it's OK if you ask me.

I agree with you SanDiego49er, 100%!
John Lynch wasn't lying. When he said we are scouting kickers. Lmao wow lets go
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes IMO. He can kickoff deep. He can hit deep FG's. He hits most of his FG's and extra points. He's young, healthy and with a strong leg. A huge position of need. It's a GREAT pick IMO. I love the pick. It's the player we had to have. I'm glad we got him. If you want him you have to pick him a little earlier than other teams. So we did. We had 3 3rd rounders. So it's OK if you ask me.

I agree with you SanDiego49er, 100%!

Yes you are right.

3/7 on fgs 50+? Lmao
Originally posted by 801niner:
3/7 on fgs 50+? Lmao

Just looking at stats, or did you see the misses?
Here comes the armchair GMs criticizing the pick hahaha..
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Special Teams Weapon. Like Wishnowsky.

Was that tongue in cheek?

We'll never know.

We've never used him as a weapon.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I actually don't hate the player. But yeah, he's obviously not living up to the draft status just like Wishnowsky. And there's already going to be a ton of mental pressure in his head because he got drafted high.

Still though, he fills a need. You don't want to blow a playoff game because of missed kicks.

My exact thought as well.
I remember the fallout when a kicker was taken in the fourth.

• pd24
  • Veteran
I like it if he is out next franchise kicker for a long time. Better than a 3rd round running back that gets cut after a season. Lol
Robbie is a class act he texted congrats to Jake
He better make Justin Tucker look like Jose Cortez
Originally posted by pd24:
I like it if he is out next franchise kicker for a long time. Better than a 3rd round running back that gets cut after a season. Lol

I wish the team would try for the 3rd option instead
Originally posted by pd24:

When you have 14 year HC/GM contracts, this is the way.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 28, 2023 at 9:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone