There are 543 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Ruined our perfect season.

Could ruin a playoff game too, who knows ✂️ ✂️

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/exclusive-interview-free-agent-kicker-robbie-gould-2023-nfl/

Sigh
Originally posted by Montana:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/exclusive-interview-free-agent-kicker-robbie-gould-2023-nfl/

Sigh

They weren't going to have a perfect season. It's a kiss of death. NE was 19-0 and lost the SB. The Warriors set an NBA record when they went 73-9 but they didn't win th title that year. The Mariners won a record 116 games one year and failed to get to the World Series. The Dodgers have had seeral division championships with 111 wins in 2022 but failed to win the World Series.

Having the most wins in the regular season gives you home field advantage but comes with a lot of pressure. Favorites have a big bullseye on their back. nderdogs often play lose while the favorites play tight. I'm glad they got that loss out of the way. If not then every week would have added more pressure.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Montana:

Sigh

They weren't going to have a perfect season. It's a kiss of death. NE was 19-0 and lost the SB. The Warriors set an NBA record when they went 73-9 but they didn't win th title that year. The Mariners won a record 116 games one year and failed to get to the World Series. The Dodgers have had seeral division championships with 111 wins in 2022 but failed to win the World Series.

Having the most wins in the regular season gives you home field advantage but comes with a lot of pressure. Favorites have a big bullseye on their back. nderdogs often play lose while the favorites play tight. I'm glad they got that loss out of the way. If not then every week would have added more pressure.

Main goal is to get that #1 seed and a first round bye. Who cares what our record is if we can accomplish that.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Brock Purdy has just as good if not a better roster than Tom Brady's Super Bowl years. The only thing different is Brady had Vinatieri and Gostowski (I swear I spelt both those names wrong but I won't even check) and Purdy has rookie Moody. Huge disadvantage for Brock.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Brock Purdy has just as good if not a better roster than Tom Brady's Super Bowl years. The only thing different is Brady had Vinatieri and Gostowski (I swear I spelt both those names wrong but I won't even check) and Purdy has rookie Moody. Huge disadvantage for Brock.

COULD NOT disagree... there's NO reason as to why Shanny can't take us back to the Super Bowl..

Nope sorry.

Football games aren't truly won or lost on a single play. This team shot themselves in the foot time and again against Cleveland and had multiple opportunities to have not found themselves in the position they did at the end of the game, as evidenced in jonnydels video analysis.

This is a team game/team sport and you win and lose as a team.
Originally posted by 9moon:

COULD NOT disagree... there's NO reason as to why Shanny can't take us back to the Super Bowl..

You don't really need a superstar roster when you are as good as Brady. I do agree with 9moon, tho, this team should be In the super bowl come end of the season.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

You don't really need a superstar roster when you are as good as Brady. I do agree with 9moon, tho, this team should be In the super bowl come end of the season.

ALL should I agree w/what I post... even the SHANNANYGANS aqui !!!

Wer They At !!?? Wer They at !!???
Originally posted by Sickaa:

ALL should I agree w/what I post... even the SHANNANYGANS aqui !!!

Wer They At !!?? Wer They at !!???

Talking about fans who LOVE Kyle, respect and appreciate everything he's done here?

Present.
Originally posted by evil:

Nope sorry.

Football games aren't truly won or lost on a single play. This team shot themselves in the foot time and again against Cleveland and had multiple opportunities to have not found themselves in the position they did at the end of the game, as evidenced in jonnydels video analysis.

Nope sorry.

Except he didn't.

Plenty of our own players made mistakes that hurt us all while Kyle and Wilks could have been better calling this game.

Nope sorry.

You want kickers who can hit clutch kicks, as every year will have a handful of games that come down to that, maybe a NFCCG or Super Bowl

kickers reveal how clutch they are over time, someone like Vinatierri or Tucker, as all time greats

Moody is 0-2 in my books, he had some preseason choke jobs, not even in the same zip code,
sure, preseason, but it revealed he had the yips in my opinion, that's not good
then the CLE game

the question is what will be the breaking point.. will it be 0-3? 0-4?

his season numbers are pretty good, 83% fg, 100% PAT, long of 57
tho he has been putting it out of bounds, on kickoffs
I guess they have no regrets..looks like we are stuck with Moods...wait till he costs us a playoff game. Now BP has that in the back of his head maybe..that he can't let it come down to an fg..guess it should not be that way anyway but still. Jake Lance

Yep..him & Kyle.
Still Rollin with the kid. I'm old enough to remember when people were running Jerry Rices name into the ground his rookie year when he had the drop-sie's.

It's been a little bit of a rocky start for him but the more games and fields he sees, the better he'll get.
Share 49ersWebzone