There are 338 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like he went straight to the scene of the crime
all I need to do is sing... I Seeee ...... Bad " Moody " Rysinnnnn !!!
Red and Gold Dead Redemption
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Crown:
I can't rely on him.

Some are making excuses about the elements etc yet the browns kicker (and others) were kicking just fine in weather around the league.
Dude played at Michigan...

Ann Arbor isn't located right on one of the great lakes like Cleveland and that stadium is.

And Dustin Hopkins also missed a kick in that same game.

He kicked 4 FGs in freezing windy weather vs Illinois.

Hopkins also made one in the same game.

I am not going to be as lenient as you until he proves he can win games when its needed.
Originally posted by evil:
I can't rely on him.

Some are making excuses about the elements etc yet the browns kicker (and others) were kicking just fine in weather around the league.
Dude played at Michigan...

Ann Arbor isn't located right on one of the great lakes like Cleveland and that stadium is.

And Dustin Hopkins also missed a kick in that same game.

He kicked 4 FGs in freezing windy weather vs Illinois.

Hopkins also made one in the same game.

I am not going to be as lenient as you until he proves he can win games when its needed.

Lenient ? Ehh more like I understand the kid is a rook finding his way through these stadiums for the first time and there are some that can and do have some elements that can make it more difficult. Cleveland is one of them.

He misjudged the wind and has to do better going forward. Phil Dawson always said to never trust the flags in the stadium to judge the win. I also recognize he still has a lot to prove as a pro. We could and should have ran it 1-2 more times and tried to get him closer given his rookie status and the known elements within that stadium, coaching failed him there IMO.

As an aside and FWIW, I am not so sure that he ever kicked a FG in a cold and windy Illinois. Believe he played them twice, once in early October in 2019 in Champaign and the weather was fine, and last year the Illinois game was in Ann Arbor.
I want all the pressure on him .I want to see how much he can take. PAUSE.
Cut his ass NOW
Cut him. End of.
Call Robbie Gould. He's awful.

Cut him
Well that stings a little lol
i seeee BAD MOODY RYSINNNN !!!

We wasted a 3rd rounder !!
Kyle said No to Ewan
Then Drafted Moody,
NOW, we gonna see a BAD MOODY!!
Time to go. f**k everyone who says all kickers miss sometimes. Same for those who blame weather. Dude is a LIABILITY.
Share 49ersWebzone