Originally posted by fip24:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Great kick. Big leg!

I was not optimistic, good for him. Hope that gets him
back on track

Yeah I hope so. That was big.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Greenlaw may be the most violent player that I've ever seen. Whenever it's him making a tackle, you don't even need to look at the number you can just tell by the sound and aggressiveness. I just wonder how long his body will allow him to play
[ Edited by fip24 on Oct 23, 2023 at 7:43 PM ]
Geeze,...you guys love to pile on players with barely any snaps.
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 23, 2023 at 7:44 PM ]
Still don't trust him come playoff time
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Still don't trust him come playoff time

Lol insert Mora "playoffs" rant gif
If Moody made the first FG, we don't need a TD at the end
I'm glad he hit that last big long one and it restores some confidence. The 55 yarder.

But how the hell can you consistently hit 55 - 61 yard FG's? But you can't hit 40, 41 yarders?

Somebody explain that to me.

I've seen enough. He's shown he can't be trusted. Get Gould back.
Cut this guy. He looks like he don't even wanna play

I'm glad he hit that last big long one and it restores some confidence. The 55 yarder.

But how the hell can you consistently hit 55 - 61 yard FG's? But you can't hit 40, 41 yarders?

I think he slipped on his missed kick today, but like you said, It was nice to see him get one at least.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

I think he slipped on his missed kick today, but like you said, It was nice to see him get one at least.

I thought hitting the long one later was really big for him and the team. I just don't understand missing the easier ones. I hope he cleans it up.

I thought hitting the long one later was really big for him and the team. I just don't understand missing the easier ones. I hope he cleans it up.

Agreed. Nice to see him bounce back. Sort of.

Rookie ups and downs. I'm not worried about him at this point. The defense and offensive line are bigger problems imo.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Rookie ups and downs. I'm not worried about him at this point. The defense and offensive line are bigger problems imo.

Yeah him hitting that 55 eases things a bit. That d is a major concern, can't even get pressure now along with wills garbage philosophy in the secondary it's gonna get ugly. I'm f**king tired of this d giving up 80 plus drives and NEVER getting off 3rd down. It's 3rd and 12 and they easily convert with no one near
Share 49ersWebzone