There are 784 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
See even Justin Tucker is capable of missing a very makeable FG.

YEAH, but that's J-Tuck... Like Larry Bird once said after AIR BALLING a long long 3pointer... he looked at the opponent and said.. " YEAH, I CAN MISS THAT SHOT AND NOT GET BENCHED !! "
Let's just pray that in the playoffs it doesn't come down to Moody winning the game.
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Let's just pray that in the playoffs it doesn't come down to Moody winning the game.

Yeah.....esp. after watching Elliott nail that 59 yarder in the rain to tie.....holy f***.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Yeah.....esp. after watching Elliott nail that 59 yarder in the rain to tie.....holy f***.

Elliot has 2 misses on the season, including one from 37 VS the Jets. As a rookie he had 5 missed FGs and has made 85% of his career attempts in the NFL. Despite some misses, he's been an Eagle for 7 years.

Justin Tucker, the leagues best kicker also missed last night from 40. Tucker had 3 misses as a rookie.
3 pt favorites, Jake Moody Game Winner?
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Elliot has 2 misses on the season, including one from 37 VS the Jets. As a rookie he had 5 missed FGs and has made 85% of his career attempts in the NFL. Despite some misses, he's been an Eagle for 7 years.

Justin Tucker, the leagues best kicker also missed last night from 40. Tucker had 3 misses as a rookie.

Reality.

NAHH... I really would not mind seeing a game comin down on Moody... this way, we know what Bad Moody Rysin is made of.
Originally posted by 9moon:

NAHH... I really would not mind seeing a game comin down on Moody... this way, we know what Bad Moody Rysin is made of.

So replay the Cleveland game.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

From 65 yds out.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

THAT was the HC's fault.. he coulda ran the ball for another 7 yards.. but was too DINGY to just down the ball..

THAT was the HC's fault.. he coulda ran the ball for another 7 yards.. but was too DINGY to just down the ball..

You never get tired of spitting out these idiotic takes, do you?

sorry brah, did not know you belong w/the Shannanygans..
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

From 65 yds out.

In the pouring rain, 25mph winds and from a puddle.

It was a damn 41 yard FG, it's not like Jake Elliot making a 59 yarder in the rain the other night

sorry brah, did not know you belong w/the Shannanygans..

TBH it's another level of spam/trolling and it needs to be modded. Be warned Falcon fan!
[ Edited by 49erKing on Nov 30, 2023 at 7:40 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone