There are 135 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
He never makes a FG down the middle. Always has a hook on it and barely gets it in. This time he hooked it out.

He's more of a slice guy. Usually to the right. He should just aim to the left bar. I think that would help him put it more in the middle.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
He never makes a FG down the middle. Always has a hook on it and barely gets it in. This time he hooked it out.

He's more of a slice guy. Usually to the right. He should just aim to the left bar. I think that would help him put it more in the middle.

yes you're right, more of a slice. he just can't seem to hit it straight.
WTF? We are going into the playoffs with this?

Kind of forgot what a mental midget this guy is
yikes

not this s**t again
  • da209
  • Veteran
this kid needs to make a 2 field goals in row before thaingme is over so we can some sort of confidence back in him
Well if he's going to miss, at least it's happening in a pretty meaningless game.

Get it out of your system kid and find your way back to being confident and consistent.
We can't bring this guy into the playoffs. Get Gould out of retirement. Sign literally anyone.
WTF
I'm not going to be able to watch any kicks in the playoffs

Absolutely terrifying that this guy is the 49ers kicker heading into the postseason.
Originally posted by evil:
Well if he's going to miss, at least it's happening in a pretty meaningless game.

Get it out of your system kid and find your way back to being confident and consistent.

That's not how this works.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm not going to be able to watch any kicks in the playoffs

^^^
Lol oh man we better score TDs. This guy is shaky af.
Replace him ASAP
Share 49ersWebzone