There are 218 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lets trade him for aubrey
Only thing moody has proven all season is that he can't be trusted. Has never made a single big kick this year. And he seems to absolutely crumble after a miss.

Has been a concern all season. This team needs to sign a kicker. If he lines up for a big kick it feels certain he will miss.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's more of a slice guy. Usually to the right. He should just aim to the left bar. I think that would help him put it more in the middle.

I think all of his misses have been to the right.

Interesting why Wishnowsky tilts the ball right when Moody slices it.
  • Cosmo
Really hate having this kid confidence in the toilet headed into the playoffs.
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's more of a slice guy. Usually to the right. He should just aim to the left bar. I think that would help him put it more in the middle.

I think all of his misses have been to the right.

Interesting why Wishnowsky tilts the ball right when Moody slices it.

He should be aiming for the left pole. On every kick. I think that puts it right in the middle.

He's going to be the reason they don't win the super bowl. The mental midget can't even kick an extra point without freaking out.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Only thing moody has proven all season is that he can't be trusted. Has never made a single big kick this year. And he seems to absolutely crumble after a miss.

Has been a concern all season. This team needs to sign a kicker. If he lines up for a big kick it feels certain he will miss.

I agree. The only important kick he made this year was the 50+ yarder @ Minnesota but of course that was after missing a chip shot earlier in the year.
Mike Cofer 3.0
Real clutch. Don't feel confident in him going into playoffs.
Does Kyle call for more to test him today?

Where's all the Moody fan boys that were telling us how great he is and to stop talking down on him? Lol
We spent a 3rd round pick on this guy, and the Cowboys got someone off the street that looks like he'll be one of the best kickers in NFL history.
Hate to tell all, all this bashing is no help, he's what we got and what we are rolling with, let's all just hope the best. That's all we can do lol
It is nothing more than a golf slice. It should be able to be corrected. His misses are all slices. No worries.
Lure Gould out of Retirement?

Not sure if possible or how much it would cost.

Would probably mean the end of Moody in SF. Probably end up elsewhere and figure it out becoming a pretty good NFL Kicker. Obviously has/had the tools. Can kick it long and straight (mostly), and did well in the College Playoff pressure situations. Something psychological? Unhappy to be in SF? Really wanted to play elsewhere? Grew up a Fan of an NFL Team that was a 9er Rival?
Share 49ersWebzone