There are 251 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bring in someone to compete with him next offseason. Don't care if he's a 3rd round pick, he needs to earn the job and prove he is the guy going forward.
Originally posted by bud49:
Make no mistake Moody is the story of this game. I am really worried with him going into the playoffs. Hit the FG and the extra point and this game is in the bag. Kid better get his mind right or Kyle better be looking around the kicker pile to see whos out there.

wooopeedoooo... he and kyle sucks..
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Rams kicker missed an extra point too. A tough stadium to kick in. Too windy.

Misses are misses. Robbie Gould kicked a 45 yarder in the SNOW in Green Bay. Jake Elliott for PHI nailed a 59 yarder in the rain and wind to tie Buffalo and force overtime.

Yes those are very difficult kicks, but point is, you get a kicker to make kicks. I don't even trust Moody with a 32 yarder in a dome to win a game. NO CONFIDENCE. It was a gamble and he's not the person you want to live or die by.

Facts 💯
  • bud49
  • Veteran
If I'm a teammate of Moody's and I know this team is legit. I am above nervous if any of these playoff games come down to a FG.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Make no mistake Moody is the story of this game. I am really worried with him going into the playoffs. Hit the FG and the extra point and this game is in the bag. Kid better get his mind right or Kyle better be looking around the kicker pile to see whos out there.

I never said Kyle sucks.

I never said Kyle sucks.

BUT he does..
If he costs us in this postseason he'll easily be Kyle's worst 3rd round pick which is saying alot....
Jake Maher
Originally posted by ninerFate:
If he costs us in this postseason he'll easily be Kyle's worst 3rd round pick which is saying alot....

it'll be either him or Kyle tha'll cost us another ring..
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerFate:

With this roster and SB aspirations if they get put out by missing a FG........

I never said Kyle sucks.

BUT he does..

Go play with your crayons
Could be the worst kicker in the playoffs. Probably is.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I never said Kyle sucks.

BUT he does..

Go play with your crayons

AHHHHHH... Gore nervous about Shanny choking in the 1st round again...
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Could be the worst kicker in the playoffs. Probably is.

And that's a problem.
Want silver linings?

Gary Anderson and the Vikings never missed a kick all season

He started missing in the playoffs and the #1 seed vikings lost to Atlanta in the NFCCG

Hopefully Moody breaking his streak is a good thing and he starts his next streak

First kick he takes in playoffs will be huuuuge
Share 49ersWebzone