There are 250 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Want silver linings?

Gary Anderson and the Vikings never missed a kick all season

He started missing in the playoffs and the #1 seed vikings lost to Atlanta in the NFCCG

Hopefully Moody breaking his streak is a good thing and he starts his next streak

First kick he takes in playoffs will be huuuuge

Gary Andreson missed an extra point... BUT... the Vikings still needed to stop Atlanta's offense, and did not..
Want silver linings?

He started missing in the playoffs and the #1 seed vikings lost to Atlanta in the NFCCG

Hopefully Moody breaking his streak is a good thing and he starts his next streak

Agreed. Thats my thinking. He needs more experience kicking with those wack winds.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Want silver linings?

I don't trust him.
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Could be the worst kicker in the playoffs. Probably is.

And that's a problem.

Yeah I'd say so. It could cost us big time.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Still on time to bring someone else in.
Kicker's gets recycled more in the NFL than anything, you can find good cheap kickers every year. There no Brady at Kicker where he on the same team for decades! Get Maher legit competition next season, and cut him if need be!
Have a haunting feeling he is going to end up biting the team in the behind come playoffs.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Want silver linings?

Agreed. Thats my thinking. He needs more experience kicking with those wack winds.

Kid kicked the ball in Michigan that's some pretty rough weather in the winter. I would say he is used to or should be at kicking the ball in the wind.
Move on already.
This dude sucks

Don't know why this meaningless game bothered me... probably cause I see Mooney getting scored on; their pass rush more effective than ours and of course Moody 🙄.
its not just the missed fg, its the missed fg then missed xp..... you know his confidence is shaken.
14 - 3 with good kicking.

11 - 5 with Moody.

Lost 2 games.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
14 - 3 with good kicking.

11 - 5 with Moody.

Lost 2 games.

You have to hope Moody is sharp in the playoffs but to be honest he's not been why this team wins. Look how thus seson has gone. When the Niners win they win big, not because of a last minute FG. When they lose it's usually been because they couldn't stop the run.
Share 49ersWebzone