LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 237 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Moody may have just cost us big time. In two weeks, I know we will have to play them again. Sean McVay is smelling blood. This is improved Rams team who can kill us with Kupp, Nacua, Williams etc. Won't be surprised if we come out flat. We could have eliminated one of the Rams or Dallas had we won.

Moody was a big reason we beat the Rams the 1st time. Remember the 57 yarder in the 3rd quarter with the game tied 17-17? I guess people don't consider that kick clutch. If he misses that the game is still tied and the Rams have the ball at midfield with all the momentum.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Best thing this a*hole can do for the team is to fake an injury.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Moody may have just cost us big time. In two weeks, I know we will have to play them again. Sean McVay is smelling blood. This is improved Rams team who can kill us with Kupp, Nacua, Williams etc. Won't be surprised if we come out flat. We could have eliminated one of the Rams or Dallas had we won.

Moody was a big reason we beat the Rams the 1st time. Remember the 57 yarder in the 3rd quarter with the game tied 17-17? I guess people don't consider that kick clutch. If he misses that the game is still tied and the Rams have the ball at midfield with all the momentum.

People gotta stop being scared of other teams. We're the #1 seed. Act like it. We don't deserve a SB if we lose to the Rams. Who wants to duck and dodge teams on the way to 6? We're the team people should fear. We're the ones who knock
Moody's field goal percentage is 84% which is good enough for #21 in the league including guys with 10+ starts this year. That number isn't great, but he's not at the bottom. But when you include kicks of 40+ yards, he's tied for the 3rd worst in the league. The sample size is small because he, fortunately, hasn't been asked to kick very many. He literally only has 9 attempts from 40 and beyond, he's tied for the fewest there.
Originally posted by Silky:

People gotta stop being scared of other teams. We're the #1 seed. Act like it. We don't deserve a SB if we lose to the Rams. Who wants to duck and dodge teams on the way to 6? We're the team people should fear. We're the ones who knock
awesome post
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
He missed 4 field goals all season. He missed 1 extra points all season.

The overreactions in here are comedy.

He concerns me because Everytime we've needed him to help close out a game, he's failed us. That's great that he's made a bunch of kicks when we are up a ton but he makes me uncomfortable when the pressure is on. Not including the 40 PATs he's barely made. Lol it's stressful
Refresh my memory. Other than the Cleveland game when did he "fail us" by not closing out a game by kicking a key field goal.

He's counting a missed 2nd quarter field goal today for some reason.

What he should have said is it ended up costing them a W.

we got a Super Bowl roster with stars all over the place and are depending on a rookie kicker 🫠🥴

I would have rather brought back Gould for one more year…I want someone with ice in their veins kicking in the playoffs. Not a kid who's pushing 38 yards FGs and extra pts
this my thoughts exactly I think this is the most risky move this team has made trusting a Rookie kicker to take over from a proven kicker on a team that is loaded at all positions to get to the SB. I do not trust Moody.
[ Edited by bud49 on Jan 7, 2024 at 7:26 PM ]
Don't let this POS kick any FGs in the playoffs
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Dude has cost SF two games so far…r.

This is still a team game and games are not won or lost on a single play.

Moody didn't help this team today, but the offense didn't score a single second half point.
Meh. He got it out of his system. He's good
Originally posted by BP13:

awesome post

We're scared of the Rams now?

Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by BP13:

awesome post

We're scared of the Rams now?

Yea it appears Deberg is
He miss FG and extra point and lose game.

another prototypical lynch pick. I was pissed back then, against the browns and now as well. Wtf am I picking a kicker in the third round who is missing kicks any kicker would make?
He's lost us 2-3 games already... he's not bad but he's not looking consistent nor clutch which might be the two most important things as a kicker.
He reportedly left the locker room after the game ended and before media arrived.

ruh roh
Share 49ersWebzone